Resolved banners on shields off centered

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.5
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Could you upload a picture of the shield and your save file to upload.taleworlds.com so that we can reproduce the issue faster. You can find the save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

sorry..kinda raged deleted the saves of that playtrough...ill do it when i get a chance again..
i should add the particularshield i noticed this more then with the others is the one thatis from the bittanian style shields..the round one with the four golden bottons

@bFaceIII The promblem is still with the game version 1.6.0, banner elements are unproportional in any part its dispayed on, shilds, campaign banners, during battle (pressing Tab dispayed banners), it doesn't need any screenshots its true for every user, just look at any part where banners are dispayed

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. This issue has already been reported to the development team, but we need at least a screenshot or two to continue working on the issue further.

Back
Top Bottom