Bannerlord Online mod

Users who are viewing this thread

If Taleworlds shuts this down it’s the last blow for their game having any hope at decent multiplayer. The devs involved with all future bannerlord mods would be better off just starting their own game if they want serious chances at success.

What an awful change in mindset from 10 years ago that would be. Remember when Taleworlds would give their engine to companys so they could make Mount&Blade style spinoffs? Now we’re actually having a debate if people will be able to make multiplayer mods for Bannerlord at all.

Last edited:
It certainly renewed my interest in the game again that's for sure. I find it crazy how someone has to managed to get this up and running in the same time or less that TW has managed to... well... not really achieve anything at all for MP.

I can understand where everyone is coming from about TW maybe trying to shut this down, but I have a feeling they'll be happy with this one for the burst of publicity and apparently there were some devs playing yesterday, or at least people that stole their names. I doubt they'll go too hard on this as it's not a direct competitor to native MP, and they're probably in awe about the whole thing too.

This is very impressive for modders to accomplish.

TW should give this official support, people have been clamoring for a multiplayer campaign for years and this has great potential.

Okay i have been playing this mod with Relexan, Keyku, Gibby, Shema and Puff. Also saw a lot of ppl from community. Woj, Mabons, Rangah, Riflex and others. I am saying that RM Clan will stop playing Bannerlord if developers shut down this awesome project. I will also do everything to making other clans join my protest.

Is anyone here from Russia/Eastern Europe and can comment on how the lag feels when the server is close-by?

Being in Australia I'm pretty damn far away, but the lag most of the time is completely reasonable. It's only really felt in fights where it can have almost half a second delay for the hit to register, but still very much playable. In fact it's probably more feasible playing with this system than the one currently in place in native.

I made an account back in this atrocious place just for this, I haven't updated since 1.5.6 is the update any big? Is the mod big too? Hopefully these guys will care about South America, wink wink

Very cool mod. Now it does not have very large functionality, but given how quickly developers respond to bugs and release updates, the content will not keep you waiting. Me and my friends had a lot of fun playing this mod. Everyone should try to play it with their friends. Many thanks and respect to the mod developers.

I made an account back in this atrocious place just for this, I haven't updated since 1.5.6 is the update any big? Is the mod big too? Hopefully these guys will care about South America, wink wink
Depends what you mean by big. The base game updates can be around 8-9gb but that's mainly replacing assets and a few new ones, but content-wise I still haven't been overly impressed by any patch yet, though that's subjective. The mod itself is not a big download at all, and the launcher does all the work for you.

As for servers, there is only a Russian server for now, but they plan on expanding that list and possibly allowing people to host their own, rough time-frame of a stable release is July this year.

Depends what you mean by big. The base game updates can be around 8-9gb but that's mainly replacing assets and a few new ones, but content-wise I still haven't been overly impressed by any patch yet, though that's subjective. The mod itself is not a big download at all, and the launcher does all the work for you.

As for servers, there is only a Russian server for now, but they plan on expanding that list and possibly allowing people to host their own, rough time-frame of a stable release is July this year.
Thanks for the info dude, can't wait to try this out, the Russians servers sound good, even better than playing NA if I have fun

Hopefully TW doesn't shut this down like they did with the modded servers in beta. They want people to be on their servers so they can get metrics but this isn't really replacing any existing mp gamemode. I guess they could be concerned about the netcode leaking to other modders, but killing a project of this magnitude so early on would probably scare off alot of modders and hurt the long term potential of the game!
Maybe TW can think of solutions instead of in problems. I am absolutely sure that the development team of this mod is willing to cooperate with TW if, let's say they want data metrics or anything else.

Okay i have been playing this mod with Relexan, Keyku, Gibby, Shema and Puff. Also saw a lot of ppl from community. Woj, Mabons, Rangah, Riflex and others. I am saying that RM Clan will stop playing Bannerlord if developers shut down this awesome project. I will also do everything to making other clans join my protest.
Great initiative. I have personally already stopped playing but I never thought of it to make it a protest. Let's hope that none of this is neccesary and TW abide by community desires and needs

Back
Top Bottom