Bannerlord not working on GeforceNow anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

alright, i hope this does not take too long. Man, this is showing me how addicting this game is

wtf is wrong with nvidia? they haven't said anything and the hotfix has been out for hours

I have no idea. I know that the installs for Bannerlord updates are as large as the game itself, but this is quite frankly ridiculous. You'd think we'd at least have some sort of word on when we can expect the fix to go live on their side. Honestly, I don't think it's coming today, which pisses me off. I've been waiting for days to be able to play. Taleworlds has a valid excuse for why they had to take so long.

I think what irritates me even more is that on their twitter, masses of people are just complaining and begging for them to put GTA5 on their service. As if they can just put the game on GFN anytime they want regardless of what 2K wants.

I have no idea. I know that the installs for Bannerlord updates are as large as the game itself, but this is quite frankly ridiculous. You'd think we'd at least have some sort of word on when we can expect the fix to go live on their side. Honestly, I don't think it's coming today, which pisses me off. I've been waiting for days to be able to play. Taleworlds has a valid excuse for why they had to take so long.

I think what irritates me even more is that on their twitter, masses of people are just complaining and begging for them to put GTA5 on their service. As if they can just put the game on GFN anytime they want regardless of what 2K wants.
Yall should blow up the nvidia forums. teamwork makes the dreamwork

Yall should blow up the nvidia forums. teamwork makes the dreamwork

Funny you mention that, was just about to make a post soon. Seriously though, I am an understand girl, and I don't want to come off as I'm whiny and complaining. It's really just the lack of response that is irritating.

Funny you mention that, was just about to make a post soon. Seriously though, I am an understand girl, and I don't want to come off as I'm whiny and complaining. It's really just the lack of response that is irritating.

^^ive been responding to this one. and bro i have a feeling geforce finna cut alotta games cuz of how irresponsible the being smh. we'll see.

^^ive been responding to this one. and bro i have a feeling geforce finna cut alotta games cuz of how irresponsible the being smh. we'll see.

Yeah, I also saw a post saying that apparently they are ending support for workshop mods as well. So if you are gonna play a game, it's gotta be vanilla. I don't see that going over well for many games. Wouldn't even tell the person why they were ending it, just kept spouting EULA garbage.

Back
Top Bottom