Bannerlord not working on GeforceNow anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

The casuals are starting to see how bad this game has been managed, hopefully this will spark some real significant changes in the development and community interaction.
I don't know who are you are referring to but I have 300 hours personally wouldn't call myself a casual. I don't really agree with your assessment.

Just like the others, I only bought the game because it was on GFN, otherwise I couldn't have played it. So I guess it's in the interest of all parties to get this fixed.
Hope the devs have some time to look into it.
Cheers

This has to be fixed! I bought this game, and the only way i can play it is through geforce now!

We are aware that some of our players can only play with Nvidia GeforceNow. We are sorry to see that you can't enjoy the game. Please know that we are working hard to get this issue fixed as soon as possible. We got in touch with Nvidia regarding this issue. But unfortunately, this issue occurred in a weekend and this slowed down the process.
Thanks for your patience and sorry for any inconvenience!

We are aware that some of our players can only play with Nvidia GeforceNow. We are sorry to see that you can't enjoy the game. Please know that we are working hard to get this issue fixed as soon as possible. We got in touch with Nvidia regarding this issue. But unfortunately, this issue occurred in a weekend and this slowed down the process.
Thank you, I'm glad that at least one of the side is kind enough to keep us updated on the situation.

Guys, knowing that you are working with them is quite relieving! Thanks so much for the update!!

Thank you for replying! I hope you guys figure it out quickly because the game is really good!

Thanks for replying! I hope it's fixed soon. Please keep the idea of opening the workshop on your radar as its the only way us Geforce Now users can use mods.

Thanks for letting us know! Please fix this as fast as possible tho, almost 5 days without game

Thank you! I really appreciate your hard work (even on weekends)! Your Game is very entertaining and still have a lot of untapped opportunities. For me, the only way to play Bannerlord is through GFN, as others noted, too.
+1 to the idea of installing mods without file copy privileges (ie. Steam Workshop or an own catalog with download option in the launcher). In GFN the user doesn't have access to the file system.

It's a beautiful sunny day in San Francisco, I had to like go outside today instead of playing bannerlord, it was a nightmare. But seriously hope there is a fix soon though.

Running GeForce 2060 rtx. I can run the game but im getting map lighting issues where the map will disappear briefly at sunset and sunrise. (black screen) You can still see the names of settlements, but nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom