Bannerlord not working on GeforceNow anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Alyss

Grandmaster Knight
Please fix this issue, Bannerlord can't be launched on geforce since the new update and Geforce forums told me the issue came from taleworlds.

He probably misunderstood what Geforce NOW meant.

I hope this gets more attention. The game is offline in their store for all GFN subscribers for more than a day now and they're probably waiting on Taleworlds with a patch because the game crashes for everyone from the launcher. At this rate the game may stay offline indefinitely.

Bannerlord on GeForce Now isn’t working for me either. It’s one of the best games I’ve ever played and super sad it’s down now for me.

Wouldn't be surprised to see that they gonna pull the game from it completely, seeing how many devs decided not to work with those services in the past few weeks/months.

Wouldn't be surprised to see that they gonna pull the game from it completely, seeing how many devs decided not to work with those services in the past few weeks/months.
Hope we can get a refund then. I was already scammed with the false minimum requirements of the game.

Hope we can get a refund then. I was already scammed with the false minimum requirements of the game.
Wait, you pay for GeForce Now and on top of that you pay for the game itself?! I thougt the entire idea behind is like a fixed monthly price for every game on there

Wait, you pay for GeForce Now and on top of that you pay for the game itself?! I thougt the entire idea behind is like a fixed monthly price for every game on there
I mean Geforce Now has a free version and the monthly price is currently 5 dollars so I don't personally view that as a huge ripoff...If I could actually play the game and it wasn't randomly offline for days at a time that is.

Back
Top Bottom