PC WORKSHOP

Here creates the best computers in Calradia! You can ask for help with any PC related issues, learn about at the new builds and read our articles.

Quick Overview

Category
Miscellaneous
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

Bannerlord mid-range build

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi there,

I've been looking into building a new pc to be able to play BL on. I would love to pair the pc with a 1440p 144hz monitor for good gaming performance and nice visuals. Though of course that does require some decent hardware on the pc side as well. Can anyone tell me if I get the following hardware and run at 1440p, will I be able to squeeze out an FPS of about a 100-ish on high settings?
I will mainly be playing large scale multiplayer battles.

-Ryzen 5 3600
-RX 5700 XT
-16GB 3200mhz CL14

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Hi there,

I've been looking into building a new pc to be able to play BL on. I would love to pair the pc with a 1440p 144hz monitor for good gaming performance and nice visuals. Though of course that does require some decent hardware on the pc side as well. Can anyone tell me if I get the following hardware and run at 1440p, will I be able to squeeze out an FPS of about a 100-ish on high settings?
I will mainly be playing large scale multiplayer battles.

-Ryzen 5 3600
-RX 5700 XT
-16GB 3200mhz CL14

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
No one can give a 100% guarantee. But it seems to me you should have everything in perfect order. But given the amount of time left before early access, you should probably wait for the tests. There are some suspicions that nvidia cards will work better with the game, the same applies to intel processors.

Back
Top Bottom