Resolved Bannerlord console cheats

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.0.1.43931

Jonkal10

Recruit
Translation Error:
Corrected Translation:
honestly don't know if I'm in the right tread for this but whatever. I've been a mount and blade fan on xbox since you guys made it a thing (bought warbamd and bannerlord). But to my suprise, their hasn't been any ways to access the cheat menu on warband and bannerlord. I just want a reply from someone working at your company, will we ever have acces to the cheat menu on console ? Even if you put it as a payable mod I more than certain you would make a lot of money from that being accessible. Just a thought, but I would rather get an answer from you guys than people commenting on reddit! Btw I'm a huuuge fan and I think your games are awesome ! But like I said, from a console player viewpoint, I feel like we're missing out on the whole "Taleworlds experience". Cheers! v1.0.1.43931

I think that if you make modding and the cheat engine available by a payable add-on on console you could make a lot of money! I know that I would pay the same amount of the price of the game if not more for those features and talking to friends/surfing on forums, I know that a lot of people would agree. Just food for thoughts, anyways thanks for the reply, overall one of my favorite game on xbox!

Não temos planos de adicionar truques à versão do jogo para console no momento.
But are they going to release one day? It's not fair for PC people to have this advantage, I paid thinking it was already available, unfair, all the benefits that are on PC should have for consoles.

"While I'm enjoying the challenging journey in Bannerlord, sometimes a little boost can add some spice to the gameplay. That's where console cheats come in handy, allowing for creative experimentation and overcoming tough situations. RedBox TV download offers a similar flexibility in entertainment choices, providing a variety of options to unwind after a thrilling session of conquering in Bannerlord. It's all about finding the perfect balance between conquering virtual kingdoms and enjoying some well-deserved relaxation!"

Back
Top Bottom