Bannerlord Comprehensive List of Implemented Perks (1.5.4 main branch and 1.5.5 beta) -UPDATE IN PROGRESS

Users who are viewing this thread

So anyone has any idea if bashing with two handed while having this perk increases the damage and enemy stagger?
Nope, it checks to see if the item you struck with is a shield first before applying the perk effects. However, it looks like it's actually at least partially bugged right now and doesn't multiply the bash damage by 50%. The stun duration bonus doesn't seem to take effect in the arena either.
I don't understand the logic behind Pikeman perk and Cavalry perk. As it seems that Pikeman grants a bonus regardless of being on foot or mounted while Cavalry gives the same bonus percentage but only while mounted.
I'd say that's probably an oversight and it should only be applying while you are on foot. It does currently work regardless of being on foot or mounted though.

I'd say that's probably an oversight and it should only be applying while you are on foot. It does currently work regardless of being on foot or mounted though.
I know, it makes Cavalry redundant. It should be Pikeman while on foot and Cavalry while mounted. Or kept like now but have the bonus of Cavalry be of higher value, like Pikeman grants a 2% bonus while Cavalry a 4% bonus. I know the values are laughable and is not really noticeable but at least it would have sense.

Back
Top Bottom