No, I didn't use any mods.

Nawari

Veteran
Summary:
Good morning,
I encounter two problems:

first problem:
A problem "bandits" path:
I think I have a bug caused by my choice to be totally "bandit". By this I mean that I am totally forbidden to stay in the Khuzait Kingdom (I have to return to the cities discreetly). Therefore, I wanted to take back a street after having smuggled into a city. And there the game crashed when I wanted to speak with the non-player character who aims to take my street to fight him.

second problem:
irregularly the game crashes when I forge with as information given by the game: "you cannot leave a space in the name of the forged object".
I had already reported it.

Can you remind me how to provide the backup specifically?
I will send it to you (if I understand how to do it) hoping that it helps you to find solutions.

I played very differently than usual since I didn't create any realms and join any realms. I only do "business" and I have raised the "bandits" branch as much as possible.

It's interesting even if I feel that the functions are not yet all present to play this way.
I advise you, if you have time, to test my game. I think it's unusual. (And if I manage to send you the backup, of course.)

Good luck.

How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:2.40
RAM:6
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

A problem "bandits" path:
I think I have a bug caused by my choice to be totally "bandit". By this I mean that I am totally forbidden to stay in the Khuzait Kingdom (I have to return to the cities discreetly). Therefore, I wanted to take back a street after having smuggled into a city. And there the game crashed when I wanted to speak with the non-player character who aims to take my street to fight him.
Hi, do you have a crash dump for this crash?
Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.

Back
Top Bottom