In Progress Bandit Boss unable to respond quick enough at the beginning of the battle

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Lusitani 5th Empire

While the player starts with his weapon on hand the bandit has to pull his weapon which causes delay and the player can take advantage of this and quickly kill the enemy, no skill needed.
E.g.:

Put the AI and the player under the same conditions and/or increase the starting distance of each character.

This also happens when you order your men to attack instead of dueling and in this scenario there is another issue.
The bandit boss charges first, ahead of the remaining troops and instantly gets killed.
The bandit troops should charge first and the boss should follow up behind them.

Again, I propose that everyone should start with their weapons drawn or sheathed, slightly increase the starting distance and add a delay to the boss movement so that his troops charge first.

I've been informed that this bug is fixed and the fix will be sent to the game with future patches. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Hey, it's not fixed yet, I noticed it on the previous patch but waited because the fix might have not been included, I hope this time you really fix it. :facepalm:

What I've been told is that the change of bandit bosses start the fight with their weapons drawn is fixing this. It seems not. Forwarded to the developers we will be looking to this one again.

Back
Top Bottom