Band of Warriors (Expanded) v1.3 Released

Users who are viewing this thread

jord932003 said:
No it has been mentioned countless times before that Band of Warriors Expanded wont be ported until M&B 1.0 is out.
Good luck at trying to port it

Well M&B 1 is out, now we just gotta wait for the module system, and then for Band Of Warriors to be updated again  :roll:

gah i hate waiting, this is my favourite mod

WooIdge!!!
M&B 1.0 is out! soon all the major mods will be updated including this one which I CANNOT WAIT for!
Hows progress going so far guys?

Don't begrudge the time it takes for the module system to come out. This is the only time our dev. crew will have to play the native game. :wink:

I can't wait to get started on it, but not a lot we can do without module system, and our main dev, NCrawler is taking a bit of a break due to RL busyness, so please don't hold your breath :razz:

However, please do get posting suggestions on these boards (new topics please) Quests are always good (and relatively easy to code a lot of the time ^^ )

Sem said:
is this mod 1.03 compatible? :eek:
Not yet. They can't make it compatible before the module system is released, which hasn't happened yet.

If you want to play this mod right now, download the .960 version (your license key will work) and play the mod with that.

Actually it's .903, not .960. We didn't worry about updating to .96 as there was such a small gap between that coming out and 1.0 that we decided it wasn't worth it.

(Find old versions here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,30480.0.html )

HardCode said:
One cool thing is that Armagan implemented loot sorted by price. Just one less thing to port :smile:

Damn, I was kindof hoping he'd implement all the BoW features into Native by 1.0. He got about halfway though. :razz:

Yea it is a bit funny how they have done it.....are the items in shops sorted out from most expensive to cheapest?

Yes they are, which as Zathan said, is very messy indeed. I don't suppose there's any way around that, such as altering the way items are grouped in the shop screen?

Nordmann said:
Yes they are, which as Zathan said, is very messy indeed. I don't suppose there's any way around that, such as altering the way items are grouped in the shop screen?

It is probably possible to modify the old "sort by price" script that was in BoW to now sort the items by ID (which would be equivalent to sorting by type) after the shops are stocked. I notice that the inventories are only sorted upon restocking, after you sell stuff to the shop, your sold items remain on the bottom of the pile, unsorted.

Back
Top Bottom