Band of Warriors (Expanded) v1.3 Released

Users who are viewing this thread

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,30480.0.html - .903

Gonna keep that link afloat for people :smile:

You will find out pretty fast if this is compatible for 1.011. But I'll save you the time. It's not. It's only for 0.903. It's a shame that he hasn't kept on developing and porting it. Because this is a kickass mod.

There is a small BoW mod for 1.011. But expanded isn't included. I'm working on getting some programming done for an updated version of BoW, but it won't include the Eastern Invaders, if I can program correctly it will include updated village/castle/city buildings, updated hero wounding, and a new starting point, with the ability to choose to be a lord in a kingdom from the start.

Someone else will have to make items including LOD's and post them as available the OSP and load them on the repository.

I'm tempted to wait for Warband, since that should be out before long.

mfberg

I think Warband is a standalone head-to-head multiplayer game, so mods probably won't cross-compile.

well excuse me i just wanted the game version that's all because i cannot seem to find it anywhere on this bloody internet

yeah but not always to the version of the game . i tried the search and found something promising enough but it came out to be a version 0.901
can some one give me the real game version 0.903 link i'll be very thankful 

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,54933.0.html
Unfortunately full development of the mod ceased, but mfberg did some work on it to make a 1.011 release. Not the full bells and whistles of v1.3 for .903, but a start at least.

I use the MNB with the native expansion, can i install this mod too? or is there somethings that would overlap or something llike that? I really don't want to loose any items or nothing to be swapped to be honest, if by installing it i can add all the things that are in this mod great.
Thanks.

I am very interested in playing this mod, particulary because I saw the armoured horses

But why does the mod crashe with a message like missing horse mesh or something like that. I tried on clean M&B with no modificiation and still I get the message.

What is the deal. What should I do or get?

Back
Top Bottom