Band of Warriors (Expanded) v1.3 Released

Users who are viewing this thread

the best defense agaisnt pirate headshots: shoot THEM in the head first. or just ride them down with merc cavalry

Corvus said:
hehe putting craftmod into other mods has always been talked about, but the past release was (apparently) such a mess of code, it never happened... maybe new things could be afoot though  :shock:

New things are released... Craftmod CEP for .96 is available at MBX. Winter's supposed to have cleaned up a lot of the old hacks that were causing problems. Haven't checked it out myself though.

fisheye said:
Corvus said:
hehe putting craftmod into other mods has always been talked about, but the past release was (apparently) such a mess of code, it never happened... maybe new things could be afoot though  :shock:

New things are released... Craftmod CEP for .96 is available at MBX. Winter's supposed to have cleaned up a lot of the old hacks that were causing problems. Haven't checked it out myself though.

IT'S DAMN GOOD! (Caps intended) And all NC would have to do is clone a few scenes before changing the rocks.

also:
I can't get a headshot off fast enough before the pirates get theirs off. And I'm a footman.

G36E said:
I can't get a headshot off fast enough before the pirates get theirs off. And I'm a footman.

G36E: You can always use the khergit repeating x bow NC left for you at the tavern's chest. It shots 10 bolts without needing reloading.
As for your being a footman....well....I'd get me a nice thick shield and a coulple of new good prayers.  j/k :razz:

lancer63 said:
G36E said:

G36E: You can always use the khergit repeating x bow NC left for you at the tavern's chest. It shots 10 bolts without needing reloading.
As for your being a footman....well....I'd get me a nice thick shield and a coulple of new good prayers.  j/k :razz:

Hmm, I'd say it would make more sense if it was a "Eastern Invader Crossbow," rather than Khergit - Aren't the Khergits a nomadic steppe people?

Fei Dao said:
lancer63 said:
G36E said:

Hmm, I'd say it would make more sense if it was a "Eastern Invader Crossbow," rather than Khergit - Aren't the Khergits a nomadic steppe people?

Aye but:
1. Khergits are a settled people and a faction of Carladia (The best one if you ask me  :smile:)
2. That x bow is cloned from the chinese repeating crossbow and the mod team discussed who should introduce it to the game. It went to the Khergits because EIs already have excellent foot archers.
Oh and it makes an excellent cavalry short ranged weapon.
Cheers.

I recall there being mention of formations being added to 1.3...if this is the case, how do we access them?

Humm... Is there bigger Awali parties than Awali scouts? Seems weird to have only 2x troops. Even they're completely destructive with that truckload of health points and those pikes...

HELP!! Lost the beta testing site address.  :oops:
Can anyone on the Mod team PM it to me?
Thanks in advance.  :smile:

Got it! Thanks a mill Z !!  :cool:

hey, i noticed that you didnt use my musket and flintlock sounds... youre welcome to use them if you want...

just thougt id let you know hehe...

ps. just d/l the mod... gonna try it out tomorrow...

well... i played it...

and my first impression is... that i HATE the wound system!

especially since it supposedly is optional (you can turn it of at the start) but its still on!

it doesnt suit my style of playing at all... it just ruins all the fun for me...

so if there is no way to turn it off, im just gonna uninstall this mod and leave it be... thats how much it ruins the experience for me...

Back
Top Bottom