Balion Mercenaries - Official Clan Thread 2.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Voso said:
It has taken me 8 years, but I have finally discovered the origins of this clan.

http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Konrad
#goldandglory #sellsword4lyfe #balion4lyfe #KonradTheOriginalPug

Also, I've heard rumors of wild Balions appearing on Warband servers. Cun-furrm/dee-nay?

But srsly guys, come by Ronin some time. We're still having fun.

The last remnants of the ragged group of mercenaries finally met their match in a 8v8 against a group of scantily clad Sword Sisters who used the might of their feminine powers to put down once and for all the menace of Caldradria that was the Balion Mercenaries. May the God's have mercy on their wretched souls.

Considering I'm not on the roster I can say with absolute impunity that without a doubt never has there ever been in the history of souls a Balion without one except on Soulless Sundays.

Lord Brutus said:
panic said:
Considering I'm not on the roster I can say with absolute impunity that without a doubt never has there ever been in the history of souls a Balion without one except on Soulless Sundays.
And who are you exactly?  Considering I've never heard of you, you can't be a Balion.
I've also never heard of this lad.

I was a Balion Mercenary before it was cool to be a Balion. Also proudly served as a Sergeant of the Guard. That you do not know who I am is not a testament to your ignorance or my lack of skill but is testament to the fact that I can be any body, anywhere, any time and that usually means I am nowhere to be found. I am the personification of menacing brutality and also frustration.

Also nobody was buying shields for archers in competitive NA until I suggested so in a match so I also am a revolutionary genius-level logistician.

Back
Top Bottom