Balion Mercenaries - Official Clan Thread 2.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Discrete math is not discrete per se but rather a study of discrete values and the transformations of thereof. "Discrete" as opposed to "continuous" values, which "ordinary" math (calculus and friends) studies. Think integers vs reals. Dial pads vs knobs. Digital vs analog.
Trevty said:
You can do it without anyone noticing.
The word you are looking for is discreet, not discrete.

Oh my, you guys make me feel like I was being a smartass :sad: I was just excited that kids nowadays get interested in discrete math (or math in general). There's some really cool stuff there, that's for sure.

Icer7 said:
Too many hobos in this thread.

Away with you vile beggars!
Pfft, beggars.

I feel like anyone reading a post by someone named KissMyAxe, with that avatar, is going to be double taking when they come upon post #5821  :lol:

Anyone spare some Denars? I've become slightly indebted due to some local ruffians. I'd have been fine had I worn my +7 River Pirate cap!  :cry:

Faranox said:
I feel like anyone reading a post by someone named KissMyAxe, with that avatar, is going to be double taking when they come upon post #5821  :lol:
Well, I have mixed feelings about this. On one hand, it's the first time someone has complimented my new avatar (Sota drew it, btw). On the other hand, it's a compliment coming from a hobo.  :???:

Faranox said:
Icer7 said:
Too many hobos in this thread.

Away with you vile beggars!
Pfft, beggars.

Anyone spare some Denars? I've become slightly indebted due to some local ruffians. I'd have been fine had I worn my +7 River Pirate cap!  :cry:

Let us charge the enemy on the fields of valor! HOBOKNIGHTS! AWAYYYYYYYYYYY!

Lord Brutus said:
Keeping in the spirit of UNAC and by way of a pep talk, If Balions loses to GA, I'm banning Kiss and Juve, so get in there and win.  :razz:
Wait, what? I'm not even on the team  :???:
And that's a good thing
You can ban Juve :razz:

Lord Brutus said:
I call it, guilt by association.  Mad Dawg, I'll deal with him in person. :razz:
Woot? What kind of racially motivated witch-hunt is this? How much did BkS pay you?... No, don't answer. We can double it!... We have gold! *catches Mad Dawg's stern glare*  :mad: *thinks for a second*  :roll: and glory! Yes, we have glory too! You can have it all.
Brutus, are you RP'ing a Banner Lord? :razz: Again?

Back
Top Bottom