Balion Mercenaries - Official Clan Thread 2.0

Users who are viewing this thread

we so bad, also update the op roster mad. So many inactives on that list.

in case you get lazy
Captain
Mad Dawg
Peasant

Veterans
Zero

Mercenaries
Blak
Unix
Hawk

Guard

Officer
Honey Badger
Xenomorph

Inactives(RIP)
Angus Burger
Scott Ray
Ron Burgundy
Suriell
Von Kaiser
Romans
Septimus
Max
Grapefruit
FLAMING MONKEY!

Rhade said:
Any of you guys play life is feudal? eve?

Going to play h1z1?

ANYTHING?

I have LiF...really busy IRL or else I would probably be trying it out. Was hoping for some performance patches as well.

Edit: Good god how the Balion ranks have dwindled...MD time to make some personnel decisions.

Rhade said:
Any of you guys play life is feudal? eve?

Going to play h1z1?

ANYTHING?
played eve for over two years, ****s a drug. Played LiF was ok nothing really great worth investing time in, the big turnoff for me was how much it is like rust, and the way servers are. It would be better if it was one huge server/map. Plan on playing H1Z1 not sure if my hamster is fit enough to run it but will try for sure.

Mad Dawg said:
blak said:
Edit: Good god how the Balion ranks have dwindled...MD time to make some personnel decisions.
Agreed.  Badger is Merc now.  Blak is Vet.  Congrats. 

Just think xeno, only 2 more years of complete loyalty and servitude and you get a shot.

Peasant, go find me some fresh meat.

I was actually trying to bring up the taboo topic of recruiting...but I will take it.

Edit: Just realized what fresh meat meant, I initially thought MD was just hungry and making his b**** get him some food.

blak said:
Mad Dawg said:
blak said:
Agreed.  Badger is Merc now.  Blak is Vet.  Congrats. 

Just think xeno, only 2 more years of complete loyalty and servitude and you get a shot.

Peasant, go find me some fresh meat.

I was actually trying to bring up the taboo topic of recruiting...but I will take it.

Back
Top Bottom