Axis and Allies (Regular)

Users who are viewing this thread

Trooper5445

Master Knight
Oh wouldst thee men of ye olde taleworlds forums entertain a wishe to play the game of Axis and Allies?

mapbt.png

Step forth ye, and choseth your nations and states:

USSR: Trooper
Germany: Russik
UK: Ellenmare
Japan: Temuzu
US: Quail Lover

Never played before...

From what I read in wikipedia the "Regular" is a boardgame how the hell are you planning to play it?

i'm interested though I will go as Germany.

Edit: If its the video game version I won't be able to play since I don't have it.
Edit2: But if it was the video game version there was no need to ask us to take spots I believe so nevermind the first Edit

Edit3: Actually screw that I'd better not play Germany is better at the hands of someone that already played this before.

Cmoon, its not that hard :wink: I havent played ever before, but I read the Wikipedia page of it, and its not that hard. And yeah, is it the video game or the board game? I hope we can all play it without the board or the game, but Ill try anyway.

Alright then we begin. I'll post a map in just a bit. Orders are due at 24GMT every 2 days. So on the 8th at 24 GMT your first set is due. If that seems slow feel free to ***** and I'll change it.

I find it sad that I have three copies of this game and not one of them has those cool looking artillery pieces. In fact, I think I may try to trade one out for the Anniversary edition. Those new pieces look sweet.

You guys should try Fortress America next. ^.^

Back
Top Bottom