{} Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread {}

Users who are viewing this thread

anyone have any pics from the forest map we used to duel on back in 2010-11? good times in warb. wish i was a brutal & angry guy (owner) again tbh

Hey Guys,
Looking for a lost community?
Game Arena shut down it's server, a couple of days ahead of the date it was stated that it would. Now, ok, maybe I left it a little late to find where everyone was going, but I figured this would be a popular topic over the last couple of days of the server. Well anyway I'm all alone out here and looking for someone to play with, if anyone could could give me an address of a Warband server in the Melbourne, Australia area I would be most grateful. lo

Gondor

The timetable fits - Gondor might have created an account at about that time and the post is 6 lines long, which would explain the 2 year absence... but look at where we are...

Gondor doesn't say "lo". It's a long con.

Gondor said:
Hey Guys,
Game Arena shut down it's server, a couple of days ahead of the date it was stated that it would. Now, ok, maybe I left it a little late to find where everyone was going, but I figured this would be a popular topic over the last couple of days of the server. Well anyway I'm all alone out here and looking for someone to play with, if anyone could could give me an address of a Warband server in the Melbourne, Australia area I would be most grateful. lo

Gondor

Definite con.

Didn't see anything about old fellas wanting to play video games on the pin board in the retirement village.

Almost got my walking stick out.
images

Gondor said:
Hey Guys,

Gondor

gay archers lo

I think it's a pompous clown of a weapon and choosing it over the Sword has unfortunate implications in regard to your character.

Now, the Light Lance, there is a good weapon if ever I gripped one with my mouse.

Back
Top Bottom