{} Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread {}

The Adjudicator

Veteran
Best answers
0
Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread
For discussion on AUS/NZ related topics: servers, events, clans, clan matches, players, etc.




Popular Tools/Programs/Links



Download Link for Mumble - Voice Communications Software for AU/NZ Warband Players. Connect to the games.on.net Mumble Server - located in Public Internet -> Oceania -> Australia. There are plenty of Warband players on every night; find the 'Warband' channel and join in.




[size=12pt]Oceanic Banner Pack - The pack allows clans to display their custom heraldry in game, all AU/NZ clans are welcome to add their custom heraldry to the pack.





[Archive] First Oceanic Campaign - The old campaign that started when the game was first released. Linked for posterity.


Clan Listing

Membership    Heraldry    Name    Leadership    Links
||||| ||||| |||||   
    The Grey Defenders    TGD_Direct    Website
||||| ||   
    KEEN    KEEN_jean, KEEN_thorn    Thread
||||| ||||| |||||   
    Knights of the South    KoS_Laszlo, KoS_ACC1, KoS_Bobstar    Website
 

Laszlo

Sergeant Knight at Arms
M&BWBNW
Best answers
0
Right. Let's see how this goes.

In case you didn't know, I applied for a subforum to be set up for the AU/NZ community. The consensus from the TW admins and other senior commentators was that it really wasn't necessary; that a thread can do the trick without any of the hassle, so it didn't go ahead. Therefore, I think this thread is now the most suitable option.

Don't feel obligated to bump this thread into oblivion, and don't like the thread has 'died' if it slips off the front page for a few weeks. Just make sure you've checked the 'notify me of replies' box, and that your Taleworlds contact e-mail is one you use often.







Also, look.
<--------------------    TW forum profiles have the MP Nick: option. Use it!
 

saregona

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
0
Veeery nice work on the OP, very informative and welcoming, especially to new members in the community.

Shame about not getting a sub-forum but this should do nicely.
 

Sushiman70

Marquis
WBM&BWF&SVC
Best answers
0
Broseph, where is my banner? Also, I'm an admin on the mod server, unless Alec's changed the damn password again.
 

Judah02

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
0
Nice thread!
We have quite a few people from Aus/NZ on our server.  So if you want low ping on a great siege server join us at Us_West_Siege now this is a US server so when i say low ping i mean under 200 on average for Aus/Nz players.  We do enjoy having internationals players on our server so dont be shy :smile:  Also feel free to join our online community at http://westsiege.enjin.com , here you will find all our events, members, and even a forum for international players to chat on.  I offer clan forum sections for those interested that play on our server and join the community.
Our upcoming event is "Fists of Fury" you dont want to miss this one :smile:
 

Laszlo

Sergeant Knight at Arms
M&BWBNW
Best answers
0
Sushiman said:
Broseph, where is my banner? Also, I'm an admin on the mod server, unless Alec's changed the damn password again.
What do you mean where's your banner? Also, if there's gonna be 5000 admins for these servers then I can't fit them all in without ruining the table format for anyone with less than a 1920*1080p monitor. :smile:

Judah02 said:
Nice thread!
We have quite a few people from Aus/NZ on our server.  So if you want low ping on a great siege server join us at Us_West_Siege now this is a US server so when i say low ping i mean under 200 on average for Aus/Nz players.  We do enjoy having internationals players on our server so dont be shy :smile:  Also feel free to join our online community at http://westsiege.enjin.com , here you will find all our events, members, and even a forum for international players to chat on.  I offer clan forum sections for those interested that play on our server and join the community.
Our upcoming event is "Fists of Fury" you dont want to miss this one :smile:
<200 ping? That's actually not bad. Could be worth playing once in a while if it's a massive siege event.
 

Sushiman70

Marquis
WBM&BWF&SVC
Best answers
0
Laszlo said:
Sushiman said:
Broseph, where is my banner? Also, I'm an admin on the mod server, unless Alec's changed the damn password again.
What do you mean where's your banner? Also, if there's gonna be 5000 admins for these servers then I can't fit them all in without ruining the table format for anyone with less than a 1920*1080p monitor. :smile:
SPLH, but come to think of it, none of us play Native any more :razz:
Also, I have a monitor of the aforementioned resolution, so go ahead :grin:
 

Laszlo

Sergeant Knight at Arms
M&BWBNW
Best answers
0
Sushiman said:
SPLH, but come to think of it, none of us play Native any more :razz:
Also, I have a monitor of the aforementioned resolution, so go ahead :grin:
SPLH/Dojo/Rawr/KEEN were all omitted for obvious reasons, you know, that they're inactive or simply not present in the AU/NZ community to any real degree. Look I'm not 'banning' them or anything, if any of those clans put in formal request to be added to the registry I'll do it. But it just seems like a waste of time until that happens. 
 

Laszlo

Sergeant Knight at Arms
M&BWBNW
Best answers
0
Sushiman said:
Groovy. Yeah someone ought to lead SPLH into a massive comeback though. I mean, talk about best clan name ever.

Also, KEEN added to clan list at their request.

Also, clans and servers are listed alphabetically (excluding 'The' in clan names :smile: )
 

sk

Banned
Best answers
0
keen is dead brother, doubt the clan is going anywhere, we are either all banned from gon or have moved on

plus, i take the pivotal role of leadership of the clan in 999% of situations

edit: support

cheers
 

sk

Banned
Best answers
0
also, a complete admin list for the duel server: carlito, charns, damo, john, ludwig, payne, thorn and myself (i don't even know what my name is now)

basically i talked with direct and i think both duel servers will stay up.  i am keeping mine clean of mods and stuff (+++performance), while his is what he calls a 'training ground' for new players.  probably a refuge for tgd blokes as well.
 

Direct

Regular
Best answers
0
sk said:
basically i talked with direct and i think both duel servers will stay up.  i am keeping mine clean of mods and stuff (+++performance), while his is what he calls a 'training ground' for new players.
Edit Additional info:The TGD_Duel_Server1 and TGD_Duel_Server2 hosts trainer npc's for new players to practice on. 

These bots are very good at manual blocking and are able to read player feints, credits to the coder for his hard work.

The server also features a select number of custom made cityscape and open environment maps.

For new but committed players, Gon battle would be the best place to learn your skills, followed by the Duel servers for one on one practice.


 

bgfan

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWB
Best answers
0
Ah... glad to see you guys have your thread! I hope you can manage to get that sticky :wink:
 

nom

Recruit
Best answers
0
nice thread - hopefully it will gain momentum by the au/nz warband community - marked as favourite.