{} Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread {}

Users who are viewing this thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3eVJ-o_G-M

^ just for old times sake. They were the days, haha.

Hopefully Bannerlord is good, bloody chivalry and wotr did nothing for me :sad:

srbdogtupac1.jpg

Meevar the Mighty said:
M&b sun, still the best sun.

I'm playing sp mods again btw. Mp warband is just perpetual awkward silence these days.

MP is like when you do cardiopulmonary resusitation on a person and you think the bubbles and froth from the mouth are signs that they are still breathing, so you keep going even though the taste of vomit makes you vomit yourself.

or something like that.

Gondor save us from ourselves.

Hey Guys its Dimos i havint been active on the forums very much in like the past 3 years but im always playing warband pwning everyone because im Dimos and im the best at warband but we all no that and ahhh lately i have been prearranging a bunker under my house just encase Kim Jong-un decides to nuke Australia i will still be able to pwn all you guys in warband im still  deciding how im going to have internet access if the node gets nuked but im sure i will think of something you guys should also start prearranging because if you dont not only will you not be able to play warband but you wont be able to see me in action anyway il try post again soo goodluck guys this is King Dimos Ruler of Calradia unbeaten in Fair fights:smile:

Back
Top Bottom