{} Australia & New Zealand Multiplayer Community Thread {}

Users who are viewing this thread

A_Concerned_Citizen said:
I wonder how many bans this thread has generated.

Ohh, after much deep contemplation and researching the words of the ancient texts and scriptures, and consorting with wise men who have lived for centuries, I have learned that this is something which cannot easily be counted.

dinnerdog2zero said:
What the fudge is this?
Think you got the wrong thread mate, no Serbian war criminals here.
yu ****en bosnik **** com 2 belgrade say that
ther is no criminel in war only hero kosovo i SRBIJA

BathorysGraveland said:
Don't be hard on AFE, he is our friendly resident racist. The mascot of the AUS Warband community.
brom donet joke aronde abote racisem,.,  this is a  big problam on warband surfers
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,249288.0.html
if i cacth yu doing it agen yu will be repote to tgd_romAn

Sorry to feed the troll but i feel i must speak.
AFE_OFICIEL_SPOKESWOMEN said:
yu ****en bosnik **** com 2 belgrade say that
ther is no criminel in war only hero kosovo i SRBIJA
Only a very stupid person would think that an incompetent murdering fool like Ratko Mladic is a hero and i doubt you would have the balls to say Kosovo is Serbia in Pristina.

Again, i ask why do you post in this thread?

What are you trying to achieve?

Is everyone from Serbia as stupid as you?
AFE_OFICIEL_SPOKESWOMEN said:
brom donet joke aronde abote racisem,.,  this is a  big problam on warband surfers
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,249288.0.html
if i cacth yu doing it agen yu will be repote to tgd_romAn
Funny how you call me a bosnik **** but then threaten to report people for racism :???:
Shows how intelligent you are.

Please, dinnerdog, man. You do not understand AFE as we do, you cannot comprehend his mysteries like we can. Do not judge him too harshly, for your knowledge on him is very minimal. Under all that coating of racism lies a fuzzy little huggable soul, yet you do not see this.

Only a very stupid person would think that an incompetent murdering fool like Ratko Mladic is a hero and i doubt you would have the balls to say Kosovo is Serbia in Pristina.

Alright first off your a **** leave this  forum and never EVER come back. Ooooo... and i`m reporting you to a Moderator as a ban request u can't come in here and think your top dog and bag everyone out it just doesn't work like that your a complete **** talking **** to SRBIJA this is not acceptable "newbie" and you will be getting a perm ban on all the servers. Cya around friend_

KoW_Ryan said:

Alright first off your a **** leave this  forum and never EVER come back. Ooooo... and i`m reporting you to a Moderator as a ban request u can't come in here and think your top dog and bag everyone out it just doesn't work like that your a complete **** talking **** to SRBIJA this is not acceptable "newbie" and you will be getting a perm ban on all the servers. Cya around friend_
Yes very scary.
Adorius_Fanington said:
He talks to himself in real life as well. Never skype/TS/mumble this abomination.
Are you talking about me :oops:

dinnerdog2zero said:
I wasnt expecting a rebuttal, just an explanation of how i have displeased you.

I ask again, how i have offended you good sir?
racism.jpg

Back
Top Bottom