Assassins Creed III - trailer released.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meh, I mean, fighting both sides would be better, but I don't see how everyone so enjoys playing female characters.
Apart from the fact that they usually have nice tits and a booty, I enjoy playing a rough, manly warrior much more. (No Homo! :razz:)

Sir Hitson Winsler said:
It's not so much that its the British they're killing, but that its such a 1 sided way of looking at the whole era 'lol the british were bad amuricans were faultless i kill all dem brits cuz dey bad and we good.'

So now you know how the Germans feel.

Wondered about that before. I think a kid who turns 18 who hasn't shot at least a regiment of German infantrymen before has yet to be discovered. Are you German Rejenorst? If so, how do you feel about Germans being served as cannon fodder in one game after another?

rejenorst said:
Sir Hitson Winsler said:
It's not so much that its the British they're killing, but that its such a 1 sided way of looking at the whole era 'lol the british were bad amuricans were faultless i kill all dem brits cuz dey bad and we good.'

So now you know how the Germans feel.

Yeah but Nazi guilt :razz:

Radalan said:
Lord Tim said:
hell I'd happily shoot every Neo-Nazi if only I was permitted to do so.

Congratulations, that would make you a psychopath.

No, it would make me a psychopath because the law and conduct does not accpet murder, if the law didn't stop us from killing someone, everyone would be psycho after a while.

Lord Tim said:
No, it would make me a psychopath because the law and conduct does not accpet murder, if the law didn't stop us from killing someone, everyone would be psycho after a while.

Um okay, if you'd go outside and meet other people every now and then you might find out that most people in general do not accept murder, that's why in most societies there are laws against it. Most people do not feel the urge to kill everyone and everything.

Radalan said:
Lord Tim said:

Um okay, if you'd go outside and meet other people every now and then you might find out that most people in general do not accept murder, that's why in most societies there are laws against it. Most people do not feel the urge to kill everyone and everything.

Who said I don't go outside?
I'm not your average COD-fan that thinks his Facebookfriends would have his back anytime...

What I'm saying is, if nobody stopped murderers from doing what they do (--> refering to anarchy here) normal people would soon be forced to take up arms themselves, paranoia would be everywhere and so would Pogroms. I'm not saying everyone would smile while doing so, but sure everyone would have to defend themselves if they want to survive.
Since it is not necessary to kill in our 'civilization', we don't feel the urge to do so.
If you feel the urge to do so at this time, you're probably a psychopath indeed.

Lord Tim said:
What I'm saying is, if nobody stopped murderers from doing what they do (--> refering to anarchy here)
Wrong. True anarchy does not encourage a society of lawless beasts.

*sociopath

The point is that killing people because you don't like what they think is extremely wrong, and it makes you worse than a neo-nazi.

Verbeek said:
*sociopath

The point is that killing people because you don't like what they think is extremely wrong, and it makes you worse than a neo-nazi.
The neo-nazipart was meant as a joke.
What I said about anarchy was not.

Yet this is going off-topic, back to AC3

Lord Tim said:
What I'm saying is, if nobody stopped murderers from doing what they do (--> refering to anarchy here) normal people would soon be forced to take up arms themselves, paranoia would be everywhere and so would Pogroms. I'm not saying everyone would smile while doing so, but sure everyone would have to defend themselves if they want to survive.
Since it is not necessary to kill in our 'civilization', we don't feel the urge to do so.

Yeah, you weren't talking about the end of the world in the first place were you?
You said "I'd happily shoot every Neo-Nazi if only I was permitted to do so.".
There's no mention of lack of authority and anarchy there. Not being able to feel any regret or negative emotion for taking another person's life but instead feeling happy for it, equals as a psychopath/sociopath or whatever the term for cold blooded killer unable to feel compassion is .

Lord Tim said:
True anarchy doesn't encourage anything.
I'm not so sure about that. Gandhi seemed pretty keen on it.

As for AC3, it looks pretty neat. I still think the outfit looks ridonkulous. And could they have chosen a more generic and unmemorable face for the guy? It's as if they went to this site, selected all the male faces, and then modeled his face on the result.

Lord Tim said:
Lord Tim said:
The neo-nazipart was meant as a joke.
What I said about anarchy was not.

Yet this is going off-topic, back to AC3

I've never really understood why people like to joke with killing of people, especially in a enviroment where most of the people are complete strangers.

Back
Top Bottom