SP Native Assassin Mod 0.15 - DEAD

Users who are viewing this thread

Ok, it works fine in the latest version you have there. The guards were there right when I started the first mission, but I threw daggers in their eyes, killed all 3 of the guys and finished my mission sucessfully :p On mission 2 now, but I don't yet have a bow and it seems I cant use my throwing daggers for this one. Gonna get one and finish him off :wink:

Gerec said:
Ok, it works fine in the latest version you have there. The guards were there right when I started the first mission, but I threw daggers in their eyes, killed all 3 of the guys and finished my mission sucessfully :p On mission 2 now, but I don't yet have a bow and it seems I cant use my throwing daggers for this one. Gonna get one and finish him off :wink:

You just have to have power draw 3 to use the long bow. Use the cheat to get your stats up! :smile:

Right now I'm going to check for bugs and then organize the team to get a proper release which use RPG elements and generic missions as well as quests.

LOL I'm in the arena getting money to buy my bow so I can do mission 2, and 1st of all I'm not sure if you made it this way but there's a big wall in the middle of the arena (which is cool) but then 2nd match, one of the horsemen on the other team got spawned up in the viewing boxes part (above the rest of the arena). He had no bow, I had no bow, and after I finished off the last of his team members and he was the only one left, I had no way to get to him.

Gerec said:
LOL I'm in the arena getting money to buy my bow so I can do mission 2, and 1st of all I'm not sure if you made it this way but there's a big wall in the middle of the arena (which is cool) but then 2nd match, one of the horsemen on the other team got spawned up in the viewing boxes part (above the rest of the arena). He had no bow, I had no bow, and after I finished off the last of his team members and he was the only one left, I had no way to get to him.

Lol!

1/ You don't have to buy a longbow. You get the longbow automatically when you enter the mission - you just need Power Draw 3 to be able to use the bow. Maybe I should change that... or make this mission number 20.

2/ The wall is meant to be there, it's not the Zendar Arena just based on it because I was too lazy to make a new one!

3/ The footman is supposed to be spawned up next to you. He comes from the door to the tower. Part of the challenge!

Ok, completed it. 12 seconds is plenty of time to do the job, but once again the guards appear and the alarm sounds seemingly at random, often just as soon as it begins, often before you can get a shot off or a second shot.

But if you were given 12 seconds to do it, it could be done well enough. And it's fun :wink: Any way to make the option to climb on the city walls and kill him again disappear after that? Kind of kills the feel of the game if he keeps coming back and you can kill him 1,000,000 times.

A thought: What if, after killling the count, you had to flee through the city? As in, you would spawn right outside the entrance to the keep, and had to run, on foot, out of the gate, with several guards in the way? This would, obviously, be a high-level or late quest, as soloing so many should be difficult. You would also have to flee in a certain time before they managed to close the town gates. This assumes, of course, that an alarm went off.

A nice, specific to vanilla mod (and thus not quite a portable feature to other mods) would be the town (I think Tihr) that has the large count's room with several levels and a winding stairway. You have to make your way down the stairway and kill the count, then escape the room, which then leads you to the scenario above.

And generic bandit missions, rather than just assassination, seems like an excellent idea.

I tried the mod, I liked it, but I agree with Merentha, it would be more interesting to flee through the city after killing the count.
I tried killing the guards after the alarm was sounded but I didn't have enough arrows, and it's hard to kill the count and the guards who try to melee you as they stay stuch to the wall out of your firearc.

Back
Top Bottom