[Art Gallery] - Screenshots & Movies & Artwork

Users who are viewing this thread

Kendoman said:
British Officer
mb7.png
mb12.png

So far, I haven't seen any Brit army use any Brit Officer. It could just be my careless and short mermory span, though.

EDIT:
What I did find, however, were some Brit Sergeant Grenadiers. Even thoug I have the AI settings on "Good", they formed line, marched, and eventully got killed by the fire volley:
britgrenadiers1.png

britgrenadiers2.png

britgrenadiers4.png

So far, I haven't seen any Brit army use any Brit Officer. It could just be my careless and short mermory span, though.

EDIT:
What I did find, however, were some Brit Sergeant Grenadiers. Even thoug I have the AI settings on "Good", they formed line, marched, and eventully got killed by the fire volley:
britgrenadiers1.png

britgrenadiers2.png

britgrenadiers4.png
[/quote]
I was hoping that, because they were a second choice on the Grenadier troop tree that the AI would rarley if ever choose them.  I wanted them to be an option for someone playing Britain.  Having a whole army of Officers or Sergeants kinda ruins it.  HMMMM perhaps it's back to the drawing board.
I wish there was a way to Flag an upgrade path so it's only usable by the player character.

I gave all Standard bearers an AXE! I upped there level to 10 and increased Strength and dex so they are comprable to most line units. It really works great.  They stay closer to the other units now.  They get captured less so you don't find bandit type units with 20 assorted standard bearers.  Biggest plus is they can fight, but they usually do not choose to.  If you have three standard bearers usually only one will draw an axe.  It looks perfect much of the time.

mb19.png
mb21.png
mb22.png

Kendoman said:
I gave all Standard bearers an AXE! I upped there level to 10 and increased Strength and dex so they are comprable to most line units. It really works great.  They stay closer to the other units now.  They get captured less so you don't find bandit type units with 20 assorted standard bearers.  Biggest plus is they can fight, but they usually do not choose to.  If you have three standard bearers usually only one will draw an axe.  It looks perfect much of the time.

mb19.png
mb21.png
mb22.png

Yay! Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally wanted to see something like this.
I ask: what about Drummers?

Lengua Muerta said:
Kendoman said:

mb19.png
mb21.png
mb22.png

Did drummers have weapons of any kind?

Blackwatch Sergeant Upgrade from Blackwatch
mb28.png

New look of revolutionaries...They just have more options of dress.  So do woodsmen, sailors and bandits.
mb18.png

Fusilers, Grenadiers, and Foot Guard all use the same Shako.
I'll send Quint this patch today

Kendoman said:
Lengua Muerta said:
Kendoman said:

mb19.png
mb21.png
mb22.png

Did drummers have weapons of any kind?

In-game, they fists.
Historically, I dare say: pistols. I have a old history book here which shows a painting from the Revolt in La Vendée, depicting a clash between Conventionalist troops [those that drowed a lot of people in the Loire back in 1793] and Vendée insurrects themselves. I tried looking for such paint on the web, but I couldn't find it. I couldn't find any info on weapons used by Drummers, either. :roll:

Lengua Muerta said:
Historically, I dare say: pistols. I have a old history book here which shows a painting from the Revolt in La Vendée, depicting a clash between Conventionalist troops [those that drowed a lot of people in the Loire back in 1793] and Vendée insurrects themselves. I tried looking for such paint on the web, but I couldn't find it. I couldn't find any info on weapons used by Drummers, either. :roll:
I would say: Shortswords only. Like the Briquet Sabre.

incrediblefog.png

I seriously do. I had never seen fog this dense, ever! I'm really excited to fight someone while it lasts.

Blackwatch Sergeant Charging, while British officer lays low an Italian
mb13.png
Blackwatch Sergeant still charging, "Follow me lads!"
mb1.png
Blackwatch Sergeant resting after much slaughter
mb23.png
Blackwatch Sergeant stabbing self in head and picking nose
mb22.png
British Officer looking at the fallen enemy having an existential moment in the heat of battle.
mb11.png

Kendoman said:
Blackwatch Sergeant Charging, while British officer lays low an Italian
mb13.png
Blackwatch Sergeant still charging, "Follow me lads!"
mb1.png
Blackwatch Sergeant resting after much slaughter
mb23.png
Blackwatch Sergeant stabbing self in head and picking nose
mb22.png
British Officer looking at the fallen enemy having an existential moment in the heat of battle.
mb11.png
+1
Loved the pickin' nose one  :razz:

Back
Top Bottom