Arena Melees

Users who are viewing this thread

Ilevus

Sergeant at Arms
I've noticed a few things and possible bugs for the arena melees (not the tournaments);

1. Archers can somehow block with their daggers. I'm not sure how this works, but it does. They never make a blocking animation, but they definitely do block attacks. When I tried this myself, it didn't work, so it gives the NPCs an unfair advantage (since daggers attack and block very fast).

2. Opponents can block whilst attacking at the same time. I know this works for shields and I can see the reason behind that, but even enemies armed with heavy practice swords, staffs and daggers can do this. One again, I'm incapable of doing so myself, which gives them another unfair advantage.

3. Too many of your opponents team up on you. Often at the very start of the melee I have 3-4 people all charging and attacking me at once.

These bugs make the arena melees very unfair and frustrating to play, given that all of your opponents are given these advantages that you don't have.

for 1 and 2: I don't know what causes this, but same thing happens to me. I mean, I can also block like the NPCs, while I don't know how I do.
for 3.:You're right. I've seen four or five other combatants running towards me side by side.

Oğuzhan said:
for 1 and 2: I don't know what causes this, but same thing happens to me. I mean, I can also block like the NPCs, while I don't know how I do.
for 3.:You're right. I've seen four or five other combatants running towards me side by side.

1. If you attack in the same way as AI in the same time then you'll block attack :wink:
Try it sometimes...

3. yeah, it's really annoying.. :evil:

KuroiNekouPL said:
1. If you attack in the same way as AI in the same time then you'll block attack :wink:
Try it sometimes...

3. yeah, it's really annoying.. :evil:

It never works for me, the blocking and attacking thing I mean. I've tried it several times and I only end up getting knocked out as a result.

The most annoying thing about the gang ups in the arena is the AI seems to think they're all on a team so they can't accidentally hit each other even though it's a free for all. So the guy furiously spamming his 2 hander gets a hit on you as he fades through his team mate just after you struck him. :evil: hnnnnggggg

TheGaffer said:
The most annoying thing about the gang ups in the arena is the AI seems to think they're all on a team so they can't accidentally hit each other even though it's a free for all. So the guy furiously spamming his 2 hander gets a hit on you as he fades through his team mate just after you struck him. :evil: hnnnnggggg

Wowzers. Bit of a late reply. : P

:arrow: yea that happens sometimes but in anygame they attack block its when u hit and they hit at the same time and clash it blocks u and AI so yea its anoyying :shock:

Back
Top Bottom