Are there other ways to activate the beast invasion?

Users who are viewing this thread

dreadlord

Knight
The only lord of the hawk alliance shows no interest in my empty castle. I have been trying to make him take it for a long time. Are there other ways to activate the beast invasion? Or do you know some trick to give my castle to them?

dreadlord said:
The only lord of the hawk alliance shows no interest in my empty castle. I have been trying to make him take it for a long time. Are there other ways to activate the beast invasion? Or do you know some trick to give my castle to them?

You dislike having a castle? Maybe that lord has better things to do... gossiping his secret technique passed down for 2000 years, lol.

Soleiraus said:
dreadlord said:

You dislike having a castle? Maybe that lord has better things to do... gossiping his secret technique passed down for 2000 years, lol.

I fought the hawk alliance a lot until I realised I had weaken it so much that it couldn't capture any castle or town by itself. I want to kill the beasts, so I got a castle far from my territory for it. I tried a lot to "lead" the lords to this empty castle, but they showed no interest in it. Instead, I had to defeat the hawk lords siegeing my towns. Finally, the last of them got caught by kushan, and I think I will never be able to fight the beasts in this game.  :cry: :cry: :cry:

In my experience, Hawk's Alliance is harder than the beasts.  Beasts have a few units that are rough, though almost all use blunt weapons so you get few deaths.  But Ogres.... god.  those suckers just won't die!  I think I hit one with 10 or more 150+ damage couched lance hits and still didn't kill it.  On top of a couple Locus' Knights hitting it too.

dulahan said:
In my experience, Hawk's Alliance is harder than the beasts.  Beasts have a few units that are rough, though almost all use blunt weapons so you get few deaths.  But Ogres.... god.  those suckers just won't die!  I think I hit one with 10 or more 150+ damage couched lance hits and still didn't kill it.  On top of a couple Locus' Knights hitting it too.

Blunt weapons are friendly to players' troops, but mean to the player himself.  :sad:  I killed an ogre in the village defence battle, so I miss the "pretty" creature very much. I wish I could change something like the trigger stuff to activate the beast invasion.

I'm playing as Guts. In the normal way, If Griffith gets established enough to have two towns the seventh faction will invade from the West.

Back
Top Bottom