Archers don't listen to me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Mythos

Regular
For some reason my archers just don't listen to me in battles. I tell them to hold position and they just sort of slowly advance towards the enemy in a weird diagonal movement pattern, firing at them the entire time. Does anyone have any idea what's going on and how I can fix it?
EDIT: They eventually stop advancing and hold position, but it's nowhere near where I actually told them to.

I sometimes have this problem in TLD now.
I was advised to press "u" to break archer formation and then give them the desired order.
Maybe it will work in Perisno too...

Mythos said:
For some reason my archers just don't listen to me in battles. I tell them to hold position and they just sort of slowly advance towards the enemy in a weird diagonal movement pattern, firing at them the entire time. Does anyone have any idea what's going on and how I can fix it?
EDIT: They eventually stop advancing and hold position, but it's nowhere near where I actually told them to.

I found a solution for this its quite easy just change the games settings and untick formations ai. now you can order your archers but you cant use the F1+F1 key to hold position you basically have to press F1 and put the flag where you want your archers to position themselves.

Back
Top Bottom