Anyone noticed Sturgia's armors changed?

Users who are viewing this thread

this new armor shapes is little bit wierd - it's too wide, especially for female wear in it

I hope TW can change it back

151709oypoc2meito8k8eh.jpg
142537erz1v575551e516y.jpg

-------------------

I've see the comment became to some gender arguing or whatever. This is not what I meant. Most of sturgia armor, including clothes, has this thick looking in 1.4.3, I just feel that the orignal one looks better. I don't know is this a bug or intent to, but I think these armors need to fix, for clipping at least.

I'm not very good at comment with english, I hope my thread didn't make many misunderstanding...

092217v93akkbaanbsbjbu.jpg

Last edited:
You could have removed that scarf in the first picture, you know just so that we can see better the differences between both armors...
Oh and what I really see there is a big problem of clipping with the gloves.

You could have removed that scarf in the first picture, you know just so that we can see better the differences between both armors...
Oh and what I really see there is a big problem of clipping with the gloves.
Well the first picture is from one of my previous screenshot. Never thought I would need this to compare one day...
About the gloves issue, I think it won't be a problem if dev didn't change the models in first place

Every Bannerlord armour should have a _converted feminised version. Equally, there should be _slim versions, which shrink the wrists underneath gloves. In this case, both versions appear to have been omitted.
Unfortunately, TpacTool doesn’t work with the latest version of Bannerlord, so I can’t check it.

@elysebluemoon this appears to be a bug/omission.

Last edited:
They were playing around with the Sturgian armour this patch; looks like a bug to me.

Though to be fair the female armour in bannerlord does tend to be abit tooo... for lack of a better way to describe it... boob defining. Even a well endowed women once she has placed on the many layers medieval armour required would look little different to a man in this department.

f1b376065872c465e4b34a846bba7808--knight-armor-lady-knight.jpg

There really is no need for a breast 'shelf'.

They were playing around with the Sturgian armour this patch; looks like a bug to me.

Though to be fair the female armour in bannerlord does tend to be abit tooo... for lack of a better way to describe it... boob defining. Even a well endowed women once she has placed on the many layers medieval armour required would look little different to a man in this department.

f1b376065872c465e4b34a846bba7808--knight-armor-lady-knight.jpg

There really is no need for a breast 'shelf'.

But if they keep it realistic, incels and "real gamers" would whine and cry and rage, and people would make videos about the end of gaming due to feminism and sjw's refusing gamers the boobs that they should get

Yes the clipping is horrendous now. Oh you mean the new style, except for the clipping it's not bad.

I personally am fine with it, since Bannerlord is trying to have some realism to it, but whatever.

Yes the clipping is horrendous now. Oh you mean the new style, except for the clipping it's not bad.

I personally am fine with it, since Bannerlord is trying to have some realism to it, but whatever.
I'm confused which direction you are going with. My point is cleavage showing through armour is unrealistic. Women in full enclosed armour are largely indistinguishable from men.

This is a good image

portrait-medieval-female-knight-armour-over-grey-background-sword-isolated-102920213.jpg

If she put a helmet on - you would have no idea if that was a woman or man - which is how it should be;

medieval-knight-sword-shield-helmet-against-grey-background-102921751.jpg

Don't you know "real manly non soy boy cuck gamers" know the real historic truth that woman must always show the shape of their boobs and that armour always will adapt to the female body to show boobs. here's an illustration in video form of the magic properties of armour in games:

Seriously, some people lose their **** over the actual realistic non sexualized depiction of armoured woman in full gear and will just start arguing that woman fighters shouldn't even be a thing and blablabla

I'm confused which direction you are going with. My point is cleavage showing through armour is unrealistic. Women in full enclosed armour are largely indistinguishable from men.

This is a good image

portrait-medieval-female-knight-armour-over-grey-background-sword-isolated-102920213.jpg

If she put a helmet on - you would have no idea if that was a woman or man - which is how it should be;

medieval-knight-sword-shield-helmet-against-grey-background-102921751.jpg
I guess I was unclear sorry. Personally I'd rather have something realistic than bikini mail. My biggest issue is the clipping that has reared it's head with these new armors. Why did TW need to release this stuff if the clipping was this horrendous? It's not just this armor I've notice it happening to, gloves clipping badly on a lot of armors recently. I normally don't care about clipping especially if it's not bad but it's really jarring for me.

But if they keep it realistic, incels and "real gamers" would whine and cry and rage, and people would make videos about the end of gaming due to feminism and sjw's refusing gamers the boobs that they should get

But if they kept it realistic you'd find women leading armies to a minimum if at all and you'd have the other camp screaming about misogyny and sexism.

But if they kept it realistic you'd find women leading armies to a minimum if at all and you'd have the other camp screaming about misogyny and sexism.

to quote myself:

Seriously, some people lose their **** over the actual realistic non sexualized depiction of armoured woman in full gear and will just start arguing that woman fighters shouldn't even be a thing and blablabla

:grin::grin:

to quote myself:

:grin::grin:

Oh I know, I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of citing the historical accuracy of armor on women while purposefully ignoring the historical accuracy of them rarely being on the field. Personally I miss my sword sisters of WB, I always enjoyed going around with an all female band trouncing lords. But if you are going to argue historical accuracy of one part don't discount the accuracy of the other.

Every Bannerlord armour should have a _converted feminised version. Equally, there should be _slim versions, which shrink the wrists underneath gloves. In this case, both versions appear to have been omitted.
Unfortunately, TpacTool doesn’t work with the latest version of Bannerlord, so I can’t check it.

This is not a new problem, there were always couple of armors missing this in every version of the game. It might not be a bug, it might be simply that work is still in the progress.

Selling sex: Wonder Woman and the ancient fantasy of hot lady warriors

On screen and off, the ancient link between femininity, sexual attraction and the military, seems to still be going strong today. Everything from Wonder Woman and the Instagram account of Israeli soldier-***-amateur model Maria Domark to the rise of a new sub-genre of lady warriors in Asian cinema and, of course, American weapons catalogues, confirms the old masculine fantasy associating pretty faces with guns.

The new Wonder Woman film channels all this history. Pop culture attempts to showcase the heroine as a feminist cannot counteract thousands of years of global sexual fantasy. But you can bet it’ll be a hit at the box office.

Oh I know, I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of citing the historical accuracy of armor on women while purposefully ignoring the historical accuracy of them rarely being on the field. Personally I miss my sword sisters of WB, I always enjoyed going around with an all female band trouncing lords. But if you are going to argue historical accuracy of one part don't discount the accuracy of the other.

I'm not arguing the historical accuracy of female warriors though but the accuracy of several layers of padding and armour masking physical traits associated with a gender.

Oh yeah, it's not even just the padding. A "shelf" as someone put it would actually be a weak point in the armor as it wouldn't deflect blows as well.

Back
Top Bottom