Any Spanish or French Clans?

Users who are viewing this thread

Arch3r said:
Corsair831 said:
Ceasar said:
Corsair831 said:
I'm amazingly good at this game, so that's not a problem, and my personality is 10/10

I kindly ask you not to speak like me.

Hmmm, going to be hard; where are you from, what accent do you have?
You could join my new clan, it's called Turambar, the tag is Turambar_. It's an italian clan, but italian is like spanish and french combined.

Omg. That is amazing. Why did I learn Spanish and French when Italian is just .. Dude if you told me this 5 years ago.

Applied to Turambar. Joining now. Tagging up for the fragging up.

Corsair831 said:
Arch3r said:
Corsair831 said:
Ceasar said:
Corsair831 said:
I'm amazingly good at this game, so that's not a problem, and my personality is 10/10

I kindly ask you not to speak like me.

Hmmm, going to be hard; where are you from, what accent do you have?
You could join my new clan, it's called Turambar, the tag is Turambar_. It's an italian clan, but italian is like spanish and french combined.

Omg. That is amazing. Why did I learn Spanish and French when Italian is just .. Dude if you told me this 5 years ago.

Applied to Turambar. Joining now. Tagging up for the fragging up.
Blixn said:
RobinWar said:
Blixn lets make a clan
To late, already joined Turambar_.

ok  :party:

Sir Galahad the Pure said:
Would I become a mafioso if I joined that clan? :grin:

Only if you say 'Ostia' ad the end of each sentence  :shifty:

Corsair you can join my French inspired Clan.

Clan name: Faguettes
Clan main battle plan when in clan matches: Set it up, and surrender right before it starts

Our minimum requirement it to atleast speak restaurant French (Oui, Non, S'il vous plait) and have a slight distaste of the Germans. Next to that we fight for the strong and true France: Vichy period France.

Your clan tag and French styled name will be: Grand_Faguette_TeteDeCock
I will be your clan leader: Garlic_Faguette_CockDeCheval

Techno_Viking said:
Corsair you can join my French inspired Clan.

Clan name: Faguettes
Clan main battle plan when in clan matches: Set it up, and surrender right before it starts

Our minimum requirement it to atleast speak restaurant French (Oui, Non, S'il vous plait) and have a slight distaste of the Germans. Next to that we fight for the strong and true France: Vichy period France.

Your clan tag and French styled name will be: Grand_Faguette_TeteDeCock
I will be your clan leader: Garlic_Faguette_CockDeCheval

Sold. Beam me up potty.

Liwi said:
I really doubt there is any native Spanish clan (wait for Gala to enlighten you further) and the 'most french' clan should be Legend, I think they speak a lot of French & (not quite, but cute) English in matches :iamamoron:

<3 :grin:

Back
Top Bottom