Anno Domini with other warband versions

Users who are viewing this thread

Mouradblade

Banned
I was wondering if Anno Domini would be made compactible with other warband versions. I would love to try it out but I have version 1.127.

Mouradblade said:
I was wondering if Anno Domini would be made compactible with other warband versions. I would love to try it out but I have version 1.127.

buy the game and patch your game, dont pirate :mad:... simple as that and fyi people who pirate games are losers who have no jobs and live off mommy.

support this company they do good for being the size that they are!

Dont bash him so hard, yet. He might be not updating for other reasons, maybe there is some other mod that is still on 1.127, or all his favorite multiplayer servers might still be on 1.127, or someone might be holding his pet hostage and threatening him not to update or something.

I guess it is possible, so if that's the case, there is no version of the mod made for 1.127 anymore unless someone has a copy.

argh, matey!
no, seriously - buy the game. i don't know if it was just MB or Warband but i've seen it in a bin with a price of around $5.

...and of course there is a crack. there will always be a crack as long as there are any kinds of protection systems on. to be honest - sometimes it's even better to use a crack on a original from store. Assassin's Creed 2 for example (the stupidest idea for a DRM i've ever heard of) or anything which involves the need for game's dvd to be in your optical drive all the time. why do you think that developers release updates (after 2-3 years) to make the game no-cd fixed? because the cd will sooner or later get pretty unreadable.
of course it doesn't really apply to WB but i had to express my feelings on people bashing crackers. cracks are like screwdrivers: you can use them to screw screws (?) or to put it in somebody's brain. it's not the screwdrivers' manufacturer to blame for how people use their product... even if they are Ruskies :wink:

does the recent Version work with 1.131? because im having ALOT of issues with the mod, dont get me wrong i ADORE this mod, everything about it, but i cant seem to be able to play it because alot of the crashing. Im trying to re-install it again in a different mirror and maybe hoping for the best.  :sad: oh and yes my computer has good specs, its pretty new and planty of memory (5000 GB)

dude... you mean 5GB or 5000MB, right?
yeah, the last version is compatible with 1.131. if you have a 32bit operating system then check the Fix for some crashes thread - it's stickied.

Back
Top Bottom