Android gaming

Users who are viewing this thread

So?  :smile:
Do you play some interesting games on andriod devices? 
I repeat - interesting, not ''games'' like Pou or Fairy Kingdom of Bull**** and such stuff.

I personally play Bard's Tale, which is game with great story with a lot of humour, but geez, those stereotype fights..
Strated recently playing Castle TD, which is bassicaly Kingdom Rush for android...
And time from time i launch League of Heroes :smile:
Note that i am having a tablet (Novo7 Elf) with half of touchscreen not noticing my touches.. I am using a mouse to play these stuff :smile:

Used to play Order of Chaos but i never really was into this MMORPG stuff..

Damn, I thought about opening a thread about that earlier today.

Let's see:
I play Frontline Commando for some shooting,
Six Guns for some open world cowboy shooting,
LandGrabbers for some strategy/reflex combo,
Jurassic Park Builder for building a jurassic park,
And Blood&Glory and it's sequel for some bloody fun.
Also, lot's of smaller games.

I'd love to play Bard's Tale, but I need to get a decent microSD card for that.

Sad thing is, most AAA (or is it AAAAA?) titles are pay to win in the most lowly MMO ways, and they are not even multiplayer games.

I've got a Samsung S7562 Galaxy S Duos phone. Good screen, mediocre processor.

Tuckles said:
Would be interested in getting Jurassic Park Builder. Fun? Expensive? Pay2win?

It's practically a click the cow game, free with pay2win, but I've played it for a couple of weeks now without paying anything, and my park is growing in a slow but steady pace. Fun or not... well, I play it as a timekiller, it's something like Farmville and such with dinosaurs. There are missions like build this, move that, research DNA and such, and an underwater park opens up after leveling up to 10. It's brutally expensive though, I've got a nice above ground park going on, but I had only money for one pair of prehistoric fishes yet. Yes, I think I have fun with it, and will have for another couple weeks at least.

Another thing, it needs internet to start up, and usually I can only get it to run after a while if I empty it's cache and download it's 130 megs again, so I only would advice it if you have WiFi or some other limitless internet connection.

If you haven't tried any Kairosoft games I suggest you one or two of them a shot. They're typically addictive and fun manager games, most if not all have a free lite version that allows you to play a couple of in-game years or so. Quite possibly the best mobile games available.

For those wanting to get in touch with your inner eldritch beings you might want to check out Elder Sign. A Cthulhu game based on a Fantasy Flight Games board game of the same name. Good fun for a long train trip or so.

As for adventure games, the Android version of Broken Sword is excellent and the UI works perfectly with a touchscreen. Or install SCUMM and enjoy the old LucasArts adventure classics you of course already own. Though I haven't actually tried it on an Android device yet.

Or if you want to spend hours pulling your hair in frustration, install Alchemy :razz:

Will see if I can think of other recommendations once I get home.

Edit: could someone fix the typo in the title?

If anyone favour strategy/tactical games on their phone, I'd recommended Majesty and Majesty: Northern Frontier, King's Bounty, Rebuild,
I also got FPSE, Snes9x EX and Mupen 64 Plus on my phone, the problem was finding enough times to play all those favourites from my childhood  :smile:

Bards Tale - mentioned allready, but it is really good for a phone-game.
Final Fantasy 3 - Best one for phones in my opinion. Potenially 100s of hours in it.
Battleheart - Action RPG in which you simultainiously controll 4 characters on screen. Standard RPG progression with spells, tricks and gear. Spent a lot of time in this one, can recommend it.
Perry - That duck from disney has a fun casual puzzle game.

Found a fun game called Grabatron. You control an UFO in a sidescrolling view, and have to do UFO stuff to gain points, like abduct animals/people, destroy cars and buildings and kill everything that can't be abducted by crushing, ramming, and throwing stuff at 'em or throwing them around, which all is helped by a big grabbing arm, giving a meaning to the name of the game. The scenery has a '50s feeling to it, which works really well. Gather crystals, unlock levels, new ships yadda yadda yadda. It's free on Google Play.

Strongly recommend a game called "Slay". It's a remake of an old 90s computer puzzle/strategy game of conquering hexes. Really easy to learn, doesn't take any time dedication, and the AI is at least somewhat smart.

Has anyone seen this game, if so how the heck do I solve this island?
OMkny.png

Back
Top Bottom