Closed An error occured when loading saved file

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:I opened the game todaz and i got an error mismatch module that was telling me to revert to version 1.7.0 after i did that i cant load my saved game files
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:Gtx1080ti
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:5700x
RAM:16 ram 3200mhz
Motherboard:gigabyte b550 gamingx v2
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):1tb samsung nvme ssd

Already tried all that even when the game is up to date its telling me to revert to version 1.7.0 and i dnt use any mods or cheats

To help you further and continue our investigation of the reported issue, we need your save file. With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. Location of save files: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves" To send us the requested file, please use the ticket system on our website. You can find more info about the ticket system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

1.7.0 is an obsolete version of the game that we don't support. Are you experiencing the same issue on 1.1.6 or 1.2.6?
Plz help my sturgian playthrough won’t let me play my latest save, it says it’s still on 1.1.6 and gives me module mismatch, when I click accept and try to load into said save, my game crashes, I’m on Xbox if that helps

We are closing this bug report. We were not able to get a reply to our inquiry in time. If you need further assistance please do not hesitate to create a new thread in this board. Thank you for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom