Alright, you ingrates. Sherriff's in town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you're not close to being banned yet so if that's your goal, you'll have to try harder. As long as we're being honest, I agree with most of what you say. Too many children, not enough brains. Also, in the spirit of honesty, no one cares about your bad-ass self so a little humility may be in order.

Not a goal, just a possibility. And don't worry, I'm not here to be cared about.

Ahh, a narcissist joins the forums. I welcome thee and look forward to whatever you have to say so I can chuckle softly later.
source.gif

Given the casual mentions of all the women he totally talks to and what a stud he is I suspect he's just here to find someone he can attempt to belittle rather than push an actual point.

Given the casual mentions of all the women he totally talks to and what a stud he is I suspect he's just here to find someone he can attempt to belittle rather than push an actual point.

Project what you want. No ****s given over here.

Oh! ****, my bad, did I say project? Suspect! Suspect what you want.

I'm not sure why this thread is still going, but in the interest's of fairness, I've only seen the lad mention women once. Whether or not it's a boast, it was sort of glossed over in the post I'm reading, so I'd hardly say that's grounds to assume he's trying to belittle people. Why would that belittle anyone anyway? What about some stranger knowing a plethora of girls would make me feel small?

Perhaps I'm biased because I agree with the sentiment of what he claims he wants to do here (even if I disagree with the stated method...) but this post strikes me as my aforementioned situation of "starting more fires". Please, folks, let's address post content and not presupposition. If you're gonna keep this thread going, at the very least don't let it drag you into a mire.

WCOG, I think you may be this man's long lost father. I can see a strong familial resemblance..
I don't. These glorious cheekbones are a staple of every man in my family as far back as I've seen photos.
Trying to get out of decades of back child support will drive a man to say anything, I understand
Haha! Nonsense, my friend! I am a man of honor and would always pay such debts.

Besides, I live in Japan now. Even if I had child support to pay, it would be difficult to extract it. :smile:

I take 30 ****ing minutes away from the keyboard and where the hell did this thread go?

Never thought I'd find the original author of the Navy Seal copypasta.

Funny, except I haven't said a word about physical confrontation and I don't hold a military record up on a pedestal. Pretty sure both of those are important parts of that meme. Like if "tough guys" are cool guys or whatever, you guys have been flattering the **** out of me by basically coming to the conclusion all on your own that I fit the description.

Last edited:
People has an problem with game: Please fix this problems TW me no can play right
People not having that problem: No you shut up newbs , TW make this thing I want in game NOOOOOW

Thats all it's about. People with NASA 32 rams computers just want features added, people with 'moderate gaming PC' want performance improved

All this personal attacks, If you guys didn't bring up what he does,where he lives,what he looks like, what's his political background. None of that would have been brought up.
And if you feel personally attacked by a post that doesn't mention you in anyway shape or form. That's on you.

Please be nice to each other. And to be honest with you, I have seen so many hate threads about the game. Then they start hating each other. That needs to stop.

I would like it if it was just constructive criticism. So many posts lately on all CAPS. And all posts of that manner. It achieves nothing and falls to def ears, Bringing nothing to the future of our beloved game.

Edit: If you don't like this game. Why post a thread about the game. On the thread of the said game?

Edit 2: This community is amazing, But needs to relax a bit.

Last edited:
taleworldsforummatch.jpg

This is uncanny

Describe it for me, I can't see ****.

All this personal attacks, If you guys didn't bring up what he does,where he lives,what he looks like, what's his political background. None of that would have been brought up.
And if you feel personally attacked by a post that doesn't mention you in anyway shape or form. That's on you.

Please be nice to each other. And to be honest with you, I have seen so many hate threads about the game. Then they start hating each other. That needs to stop.

I would like it if it was just constructive criticism. So many posts lately on all CAPS. And all posts of that manner. It achieves nothing and falls to def ears, Bringing nothing to the future of our beloved game.

Edit: If you don't like this game. Why post a thread about the game. On the thread of the said game?

Edit 2: This community is amazing, But needs to relax a bit.

There you go, this one gets it. I didn't come to pick fights with people, I came to pick fights with methods. Slap some of that all caps **** aside and hopefully make people see things ain't half as bad as they think they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom