Allies during an assault

Users who are viewing this thread

xzt

Recruit
Hi,

My character is a Swadian marshal, and has an army following him. However during a siege of a town allies don't join him. This is especially strange since they did join him in assaults during the rebellion (only on castles, though).

Can this be fixed anyhow?

Thanks

if your allies are not close enough when you initiate the seige they will not join

They seem pretty close. They're following my char - him being a marshal - and they've waited for 6 hours for the ladders to be built. How do I make them come closer?

I'd be careful when you initiate the siege because sometimes I would have an ally pretty close to the fortress and they still wouldn't join in the siege and I would be forced to fight against a large army. to make them come closer I would suggest abandoning the siege, moving away till he's close enough to the fortress then turn around and besiege it again. And hope he stays there

Well, I tried besieging the fortress again with allies standing apparently closer, and then again for a couple of times - to no avail, unfortunately. Is there perhaps any other way to make the allies join me?

UPD: Reloading doesn't help either. Also, I'd like to note that there are several (5-6) allies nearby, and none of them join.

UPD2: Okay, this is unrelated to their proximity: they never join my battles at all. I think it has to do something with a buggy transition from being rebels. See http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,158139.0.html for more details.

Back
Top Bottom