AI and ships

Users who are viewing this thread

MasterVegito

Recruit
Yo

I wonder how AI behaves in this situation: I conquered Northvegr, made companions as vassals, gave them fiefs now I wonder what they will do if I issue a cmpaign and say I will wait for them on the other continent? What will they do?

If you are the marshal and you give a order to a vassal: gather army here, they will travel there. Even if they need to use boats.

Same if you gather near home and later you guide them to Britain. If not its a bug.

btw: they are still in the same continent, no?  :razz:

Continents.jpg

That's exactly what I am asking, how will they use boats? And how much troops they will carry? If it takes 30 days to make a 90 person boat, then I don't see how this gathering is even possible, hence the same question.

Dude, You have a ****ing ocean between kingdoms of Northevgr and lets say west seaxe, this isn't the same continent...

I think the AI Lords doesn't need ships, they just embark and go sail... I concluded that because its common to see lords leaving their "ships" in one port and sailing from another one. o_o
Usually I see lords carring about 200 troops using two/three types of ships in combat

Yeah, they don't need to buy boats, it just gets abstracted. If they want to travel on water they just march to the nearest port and switch to boat mode.

MasterVegito said:
Dude, You have a ****ing ocean between kingdoms of Northevgr and lets say west seaxe, this isn't the same continent...

:shock:

yeah npcs get free boats, they have fleets waiting for them, you are the slacker just starting out that needs to work/steal/build/buy ships  :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom