AGE of CHANGE II : MODELS PREVIEWS

Users who are viewing this thread

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
Thanks for kind words folks  :wink: We will always appreciate supporting our efforts with use of one of our signatures.

Once I figure out how to adjust your signature to fit with Redwall and my own mod, it will be more visible. I'm never good with these.

Ha.

<3

CR

Whoah! I am amazed with every pics of such a fabulous model of such marvelous cavalry! I really pay tribute to you, Zimke as what you do is amazing! Keep on truckin'!

Zimke! I waaannt AoC2 naaaaaaaaooooo!

NAAAOOOO!

Really looking forward to this. I'm starting to grow in appreciation for this intermediate period between the medieval and 18th century, not quite sure what to call it but the 15th-17th centuries I guess. This and the Deluge and such!

Thank you folks, your support means a lot  :wink:

Veliko-ljubavno-srce-download-besplatne-ljubavne-slike-pozadine-za-desktop-kompjuter-ljubav.jpg

Then I guess I have to buy a 4GB RAM card sooner than I expected. My 2GB one won't do the job. Anyways, to be sure, is the lack of memory the thing which causes the instant CTDs when entering a battle (or some slowdowns) ?

My specs:
Intel E5500 2.8 Ghz Dual-Core
Nvidia G210 1GB
2GB RAM

Also, my Windows 7 consumes 700MB RAM while just sittin' on desktop. :razz:

I forgot to mention one important thing, we are not using native items so performance should be good :wink:

Your configuration is not bad. In terms of gaming I'd say one more ram module would make a huge difference, they are cheap after all. When it comes to your processor, any  Dual Core Intel above 2.0 GHz can run games pretty decent. On the other hand 1.8GHz can't run  well.

Lot of things can cause the CTD's, it can be bad module, corrupted save, if you haven't adjusted the game like turning on load_texture_on_demand and force_single_threading button, etc.. What mod causes you CTD's?

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
I forgot to mention one important thing, we are not using native items so performance should be good :wink:

Your configuration is not bad. In terms of gaming I'd say one more ram module would make a huge difference, they are cheap after all. When it comes to your processor, any  Dual Core Intel above 2.0 GHz can run games pretty decent. On the other hand 1.8GHz can't run  well.

Lot of things can cause the CTD's, it can be bad module, corrupted save, if you haven't adjusted the game like turning on load_texture_on_demand and force_single_threading button, etc.. What mod causes you CTD's?

Hundred Years War, 1257 AD and Polished Landscapes mixed with Polished Buildings. With these, my RAM gets fully eaten, then I might expect a CTD when entering a battle.

Totally awesome! With aid of Pancerny cavalry, this used to be the supreme strike force of the 17th century battlefields, and I am glad, that this cavalry is properly done, with all details of the armour and equipment.

Back
Top Bottom