AGE of CHANGE II : MODELS PREVIEWS

Users who are viewing this thread

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
Norman Knight

norman_knight_by_zimke_zlovoljni.1.png

Excellent.

The Normans of Sicily, just like Roger Guiscard. They move in in tiny numbers and annihilate whole garrisons and legions. Like a medieval SWAT. Maybe the most deadly fighters recorded.

I see.
But the way you textured it on that magnificent Knight, it seems to be simply center-of-mass reinforcement.
At least there's something filling that empty space on the hauberk. ^^

Zimke Zlovoljni said:
Head is quite a mess due to xenoargh had to deform horse head to get the shape of a camel, so stretching is quite a bit, I gotta do something about that, but that would take precious time, it will remain like that for some time, but will be reworked in future, who knows, maybe I even get some help with that if we are lucky.

By the way,
if there are talented people who can draw, there are a lot of native pic images, you know the ones when you encounter some party, go to prison etc... I'll accept all decent art if anyone is willing to give it a try and get his/hers name in the credits :wink:

What do you want drawn? I'm best at purely medieval and European stuff though! To rate the quality of my drawings , go here

He,he, I really like "knight's of glory"  :grin: I need something in color, you do pencil drawings from what I see but doesn't hurt to try :smile: In warbands texture folder there are files that start with pic_, so a simple job along this lines would suffice (this is just a quick and sloppy paint job):

pic_file.png

Well here's my problem: I have no computer editing skills or anything, nor the programs to do so.

I'll try to draw something though, don't worry, but I was trying to see what you wanted drawn. If I drew a crusader era knight it wouldn't fit in the mod, would it?

Tnx :wink:
Roran 13 said:
Well here's my problem: I have no computer editing skills or anything, nor the programs to do so.

I'll try to draw something though, don't worry, but I was trying to see what you wanted drawn. If I drew a crusader era knight it wouldn't fit in the mod, would it?
It would take you too much job (and colors), no worries, it's not of priority, more of something that fans could contribute :wink:

Back
Top Bottom