MP Medieval Age of Blades - AoE II based multiplayer mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Federick421 said:
What about the Heavy Camel which is the upgrade of the Camel. Also is it possible to add the hand cannoner.
That would be epic. But they should be veeery expensive, if not  it is going to be a "everybodyspamhandcannoners" mod

crodio said:
Federick421 said:
What about the Heavy Camel which is the upgrade of the Camel. Also is it possible to add the hand cannoner.
That would be epic. But they should be veeery expensive, if not  it is going to be a "everybodyspamhandcannoners" mod
Mm...
A simple case of "read the thread before you post".
If you did that you would've noticed he stopped developing this mod.

Jerkuh said:
crodio said:
Federick421 said:
Mm...
A simple case of "read the thread before you post".
If you did that you would've noticed he stopped developing this mod.
i know, i was just wishing impossible things :sad:

The Wild Wind Mod (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,156054.0.html) actually has recource gathering, building etc. Which would fit this perfectly in a certain gamemode.

I don't know if this has been already asked before, but I wanted to know: how many people are playing this mod? This is pure nostalgia for me, and playing this mod would be real fun.

Leblank6 said:
i dont have one server with this mod . is anyone playing it?

I  just downloaded it. i can start one but it wont be a dedicated server, will only be on when im on and it will be run off a laptop. i might be able to squeeze out 10-20 ppl so that isnt really even decent. someone else?

Back
Top Bottom