SP - Economy Again lower workshops prices

Users who are viewing this thread

Flesson19

Not a Cookie
Knight
Once again, with workshops being terrible t profits. Lower them back down to when they were 13k-15k. Who want to buy a whop for 20k and wait 2 years to make profits.

I agree here. Party income is still king, Caravan income is great if your production matches up well for the portion of the map you're in, but Workshops don't give any metadata to show why they are / are not profitable and the starting cost has an incredibly long ROI partnered with lower profits to begin with even at 4+ workshops

I think the devs tested this early game when the economy hasn't stabilized. They start good but by day 100 they arent making as much since the prices lower. By day 200 the economy has stabilized to really see what they make and my testing showed that 200-300 is above average to good. so take 250 a day, 84 days in a year, that would take almost 6 months for a 30k shop to get your money back. That is a terrible investment. @SadShogun I have asked before on this subject and no one test long term on shops like me. Is a 6 month return on investment really intended? To make 400-600 you need to get either really lucky with shops generated at start of game or seriously micro mange which most people won't do. I would compare notes of my vs TW testing to show why the price increase was a bad idea and have asked many times for it to change back. I think changing back to a 3 month return on investment is fair

Once again, with workshops being terrible t profits. Lower them back down to when they were 13k-15k. Who want to buy a whop for 20k and wait 2 years to make profits.
They're not for money but for renown increase with that particular perk.
Or to build smithy and woodworks for higher level weapons when you don't use the cheat shop.

They especially need their price lowered if they are going to leave the mechanic that you completely lose them if you end up at war with the faction where you workshop is.

Back
Top Bottom