SP - Economy Workshop buying prices

Users who are viewing this thread

Flesson19

Not a Cookie
Knight
It's 2 months later and once again I need to remind TW. I am finishing my 1.0.3 workshop video and the profits are low for most shops in the game. The buying prices for workshops were increased around 1.8 for some reason and seems to be based on prosperity. They used to be 12k-16k, and now they are 24-40k. Let me put it simple, if a shop is 30k and I build a shop that makes 150, which is around the average with no micro management then it will take around 200 days just to break even. Who wants to invest 30k to get your money back in 2 1/2 years? I think it was mentioned once that it would be reevaluated but still nothing. Shops are a terrible investment and have I no clue why this change was made and can't stress this enough...they need their buying prices lowered immediately to make them even viable for any sort of income. I have sent my data patch after patch to prove how terrible they are are just seem to get ignored. It's frustrating as you guys want bug reports, then save files, or videos for issues but we bring an issue and months go by an nothing gets done when I think the solution could be simple to just take the buying price and make a multiplier to it something like final price time .7 or something like that to reduce the price. We are in full release and this has been going on since before release and nothing gets done. Can someone please explain why no one seems to care about a mechanic in the game most people use to try and help offset their initial start but are virtually useless.
I think it's been 4-6 months now I have been asking for this to be addressed, after all this time can we please get attention to this issue.
@Duh_TaleWorlds @SadShogun @ anyone at TW HELP!!!

Back
Top Bottom