ADMIN_MATT IS ARBITRARY (WITH POLL!)

Should ADMIN_MATT loose his Admin License for being ARBITRARY?

• Yes

Votes: 103 80.5%
  • No

Votes: 25 19.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MATT and N0Body,

I am STILL BANNED from RCC server and I am already very frustrated again now! I checked server to join and still is banned since yesterday! I already PMed N0body and Admin_matts and yet I am STILL banned.  This is very upsetting for me and I am quoting our posts here, to remind you both:

By Eagle114th (ME)
Quote from: Eagle114th on September 10, 2011, 03:05:02 PM
I need someone help.. Admin_Matt banned me from RCC server and I am confused as HELL!  What happened is Admin_MATT began killing me so I began killing him back then I got banned by him.  What is going on?  Where can I talk with Admin_Matt please?  I didn't mean to do anything to break rule but I thought that we were in war in TTW in RCC then got banned by Admin_Mat.  How can I fix this problem please?  I am known as "WHY" as player name.

Eagle out...

- By Admin Matts
Aahh, i remember you, you were with the group of randomers who created an elevator with the flying carpet bug...

Lyle was shooting you with someone else ( dont remember him )

And you hit me instead of him, ( i think :L ? )

While i wasnt even near him, so i shot back

making this chain of randoms

I warned you in global, three times in a row

I shouldve kicked you, thats my mistake,

Please, forgive me for my immaturity to ban you immediatly

- By Eagle114th (ME)
It is OK, we both had our own misunderstanding today.  However, I wasn't aware that these people were randomers.  I typed in chat that I thought there was a war going on, so I joined in battle for actions without realizing they were randomers.  These happened right after I logged in few minutes.  So I wasn't aware what is going on so I apologize for joining these group.  From now on, i will check my surrounding to see what is going on before joining any battles.  Please check your PM, I send you a message.  I am still banned, can you fix it?  And once again, thank you for solving this issues with me.

Eagle out...

I am still banned even now, so can you both please unban me because I am still unable to join RCC.  Thank you.

Eagle out...

I actually agree with Eagle, the admins are immature and doesn't care  if people are randoming at all, and sometimes they even join the randoming. When I asked an admin to ban the MOFO clan members because they was randoming me and other players, and killing everyone who tried to pass the fort they build on the river cross, he told me to stop to complain or he will perma ban me. So even with 3-4 admins online the randomers feel safe..

I am banned too, that is why i opened this thread, because i thought: "hm, perhaps you are not alone in this world of unscrupulous, allmighty admins" And see what, i am not alone!  :lol:

But now the bad news: The admins are unscrupulous and allmighty.  :cry:

you see? the example Admin_Matt is extreme. It was not only a voteban for nothing, it was PERMANENT AND PERSISTENT FOR NOTHING!

and prop deleting of good buildings are very untolerable too. This does not happen to me, but this storys are terrible.

I would stay to Admin_Lyle, she is fairer then matt.

SillySausage said:
I am banned too, that is why i opened this thread, because i thought: "hm, perhaps you are not alone in this world of unscrupulous, allmighty admins" And see what, i am not alone!  :lol:

you see? the example Admin_Matt is extreme. It was not only a voteban for nothing, it was PERMANENT AND PERSISTENT FOR NOTHING!

and prop deleting of good buildings are very untolerable too. This does not happen to me, but this storys are terrible.

SillySausage said:

Duke Daniel Milutin said:
I actually agree with Eagle, the admins are immature and doesn't care  if people are randoming at all, and sometimes they even join the randoming. When I asked an admin to ban the MOFO clan members because they was randoming me and other players, and killing everyone who tried to pass the fort they build on the river cross, he told me to stop to complain or he will perma ban me. So even with 3-4 admins online the randomers feel safe..

Well, in this case, it was the way you said it,

BAN THE WHOLE MOFO CLAN!!!!

( Or something like that )

And you spammed it alot of times, I myself know the leader of the MOFO's

And he's not a randomer. Apparantly, 1 of them shot you, then you revenge killed him, then the whole clan jumped on your back, and killed you.

Eagle114th said:
MATT and N0Body,

I am STILL BANNED from RCC server and I am already very frustrated again now! I checked server to join and still is banned since yesterday! I already PMed N0body and Admin_matts and yet I am STILL banned.  This is very upsetting for me and I am quoting our posts here, to remind you both:

By Eagle114th (ME)
Quote from: Eagle114th on September 10, 2011, 03:05:02 PM
I need someone help.. Admin_Matt banned me from RCC server and I am confused as HELL!  What happened is Admin_MATT began killing me so I began killing him back then I got banned by him.  What is going on?  Where can I talk with Admin_Matt please?  I didn't mean to do anything to break rule but I thought that we were in war in TTW in RCC then got banned by Admin_Mat.  How can I fix this problem please?  I am known as "WHY" as player name.

Eagle out...

- By Admin Matts
Aahh, i remember you, you were with the group of randomers who created an elevator with the flying carpet bug...

Lyle was shooting you with someone else ( dont remember him )

And you hit me instead of him, ( i think :L ? )

While i wasnt even near him, so i shot back

making this chain of randoms

I warned you in global, three times in a row

I shouldve kicked you, thats my mistake,

Please, forgive me for my immaturity to ban you immediatly

- By Eagle114th (ME)
It is OK, we both had our own misunderstanding today.  However, I wasn't aware that these people were randomers.  I typed in chat that I thought there was a war going on, so I joined in battle for actions without realizing they were randomers.  These happened right after I logged in few minutes.  So I wasn't aware what is going on so I apologize for joining these group.  From now on, i will check my surrounding to see what is going on before joining any battles.  Please check your PM, I send you a message.  I am still banned, can you fix it?  And once again, thank you for solving this issues with me.

Eagle out...

I am still banned even now, so can you both please unban me because I am still unable to join RCC.  Thank you.

Eagle out...

Hmm, I asked n0b to unban you, and he said he did

Ahwell, i will ask again.

SillySausage said:

You deserved the ban

All Randomers Claim Innocence,

You were massive randoming ._.

Ahwell, you might get unbanned, if you  ****ing delete this thread.

Acezorz said:
Came back on, he called me a 'dumbass'. I was wasn't aware admins were allowed to insult back? Soon after I was kicked for telling him that he was provoking me.

What? You insulted him and he's not allowed to insult back? I've seen legitimate complaints here, but that's just a stupid point. Use something else.

Suspicous Pilgrim said:
Acezorz said:
Came back on, he called me a 'dumbass'. I was wasn't aware admins were allowed to insult back? Soon after I was kicked for telling him that he was provoking me.

What? You insulted him and he's not allowed to insult back? I've seen legitimate complaints here, but that's just a stupid point. Use something else.

Nice to see you didn't read the thread properly.

I never insulted him, even N0body posted the logs. Which is where this all started, I was kicked without warning because Matt thought I was talking to him, when I was not.

So next time you climb upon your moral high-horse, read the thread properly.

Matthieu,

Don't worry N0Body already told me that he unbanned me and that I had to wait until server restarts before I can join server.  I don't know when server will restart so I will have to wait patiently.  It is all cool.

Eagle out...

If I may make a suggestion - unban those who were banned during this, lets say, spree.
Lets all agree not to be asshats by telling people to get cancer.
Lets all agree to wipe the slate clean, I mean if an admin can't forget and move on, they shouldn't be an admin. If you players can't forget and move on, you deserve to be banned.
now c'mon guys, this is a new mod, lets not ruin it by the usual admin vs player arguments :smile: Give the new admins time to get used to it and the players time to get used to the rules and your admining style :smile:

LordRichRich said:
If I may make a suggestion - unban those who were banned during this, lets say, spree.
Lets all agree to wipe the slate clean, I mean if an admin can't forget and move on, they shouldn't be an admin. If you players can't forget and move on, you deserve to be banned.
now c'mon guys, this is a new mod, lets not ruin it by the usual admin vs player arguments :smile: Give the new admins time to get used to it and the players time to get used to the rules and your admining style :smile:

I'm down with this. I just want to play the mod without being interrupted.

LordRichRich said:

I agree with this wholeheartedly.  Give all players who got banned second chance, same with admin.  Everyone deserve second chance, there have been great confusions and chaos during the first 2 release of TWW itself.  This was the same situation with first few releases of PW where it was purely chaos!  So I truly agree that every banned players should be unbanned while everyone give all admins second chances.  So let's clean this thread up and put all negatives past us.  Let's move on with positive ahead of us, we have to do this for sakes of future of this epic mod.

Eagle out...

Maybe should Matt change his "admining style" and maybe he did some
mistakes. But we all do mistakes. I did mistakes too.
Its an hard work being Admin on a Server with many peoples on, believe me.
Its really difficult to handle all the problems in a correctly way.

Mistakes and wrong decisions are human.
Lets forget it.

Ps: SillySausage Im a man and not a `she`.

@Matt The MOFOs built a pass which was blocking the access to the river cross, and they was shooting everyone who was trying to cross, not just me. And also, before I began to revenge kill them they have killed me 2 times and 10 other guys which was trying to pass their building. And the fact that you know the MOFO leader explains why they alweys gets away from kick/ban for the randoming which they are doing systematically every day.

This topic may already be dead, but I just want to point out that on the link to the rules that admins use as guidelines, it clearly states under the "Banning Tier" about "-Any form of racial, sexual, or national bigotry"

cRPG_Tiki said:
This topic may already be dead, but I just want to point out that on the link to the rules that admins use as guidelines, it clearly states under the "Banning Tier" about "-Any form of racial, sexual, or national bigotry"

Well it is just guidelines. Guidelines for a completely different server. But it would be nice to know why you think that's relevant.

Citizen_Kane said:
Speaking about "radical sexual bigotry"

****er is that username really legible?  :neutral:

Given that it appears in printed text, yes. I mean you managed to read it since you managed to type it out again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom