ADMIN_MATT IS ARBITRARY (WITH POLL!)

Should ADMIN_MATT loose his Admin License for being ARBITRARY?

• Yes

Votes: 103 80.5%
  • No

Votes: 25 19.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthieu said:
i got not really much experience with being an admin, all i know is banning like its nothing, isnt really the best thing to do.

ow.... that could be the answer to this whole problem going on here.

Well I think in the end this should all just be water under the bridge.
It is a game...and mistakes were made on BOTH sides.
And yes, nobody likes being banned/kicked, but in the end we all just gotta get along.
It is easy to gang up on the admin and blame him for everything, but it is clear that Matt did not intentionally want to cause harm or, dare I say, troll some players.
Being an admin isn't easy, so try to put yourself in his shoes.

CoolMB said:
And yes, nobody likes being banned/kicked, but in the end we all just gotta get along.
It is easy to gang up on the admin and blame him for everything, but it is clear that Matt did not intentionally want to cause harm or, dare I say, troll some players.

I agree and that is exactly why everyone should get second chances at RCC server where everyone should be unbanned and give it other shoot.  Everyone always make mistakes when it come to first release of epic mods.

Eagle out...

._.

Lock this topic, its dying anyway.

The discussion is over, Johnny, Brett and Dan will stay banned.

Enjoy bad ping @ NA Fella's.

SillySausage might get unbanned, if he reads the rules, which im right now making the topic for.

It doesn't particularly matter, at this early alpha stage it's all about fixing problems with the game. It is also up to the servers to sort out their own problems, these being their player base and their admins. If they want to ban us then that's up to them. If they want to ignore the irrefutable act that Matt is completely incompetent then that is also up to them. Also as nice as it would be to be given a proper reason for a ban and be given the chance to dispute it, they really don't have to. How they deal with their players is their business and if banning players that object to their admins being pillocks is what they want, then that's what will happen.

Are you joking? He is good Admin, this accident was probably a mistake, but if he is doing it for everyone you are right (but I dont think he is doing it for everyone).

Matthieu said:
All randomers claim innocence.

While I think it's very adorable that you've got a new saying, at least use it in context.

None of us randomed, we disagreed with you.

Might also want to practice what you preach, considering you insulted me.

Acezorz said:
Matthieu said:

While I think it's very adorable that you've got a new saying, at least use it in context.

More to the point none of us have done anything that we wouldn't freely admit to. After all, nobody could logically and fairly make a link between reporting bugs and insulting Shredzorz.

Acezorz said:
Matthieu said:

._. Just quit raging,

And i didnt say it to you, but to SillySausage

CoolMB said:

From what I've seen the Admins of the server are asses. Metalhead in particular. Though I'm more annoyed by certain Russians randoming.

And yes I agree that people should be unbanned. Indirectly its been claimed thousand of times, inexperience being a big cause of this..

Phalanx300 said:
From what I've seen the Admins of the server are asses. Metalhead in particular. Though I'm more annoyed by certain Russians randoming.

And yes I agree that people should be unbanned. Indirectly its been claimed thousand of times, inexperience being a big cause of this..

until admins get admin tools we cant do much to verify a players story, its better to take screenshots and post on this thread.

Metalhead hasnt been online as far as i know?
only 3 admins play as i know of, me, matt and lyke.

Phalanx300 said:

Metalhead doesn't have TWW nor is an admin on the TWW server...

Orindell manages to rp and admin at the same time.

As far as I can tell I was banned for annoying you. I only did this AFTER you deleted my props in a very petulant and childish manner.

Therefore, surely anyone can understand why I might be 'annoying you' as I was pointing out blatant admin abuse over an issue which was already resolved.

I also have to point out that these rules did NOT exist when we were banned, so how can they be reasons for a ban?

Edit: Haha, how desperate is Matt for this to be over and to not have anyone pointing out that he has no clue what he's doing

Matthieu said:
._.

Lock this topic, its dying anyway.

The discussion is over, Johnny, Brett and Dan will stay banned.

Enjoy bad ping @ NA Fella's.

SillySausage might get unbanned, if he reads the rules, which im right now making the topic for.

Also note how he's still being vindictive, while trying to gloss over his own mistakes in this matter.

N0body said:
Phalanx300 said:

Metalhead doesn't have TWW nor is an admin on the TWW server...

Weird then how I saw him playing TWW earlier. Definately was a player named Admin_Metalhead. Maybe a imposter.

Does Matt have a vagina? because alot of women I know act and react irrationally like that, lashing out at people just because they disagree with them or don't do things exactly how they want them to, especially when they're on their monthlys.

Either that or he's very young, because anyone who acts this way and also abuses his power to ruin peoples game experiences just because they don't want to do what he says, is not mature enough to handle having any kind of power over people.

It's quite obvious after reading the thread, which sadly is the first one I have read here, that it isn't just one or two odd occasions, it's obvious he is doing it alot, I have seen it happen on countless servers for countless mods, imagine all of the people he does stuff like this too that haven't posted here?.

This being the first thread I've seen, because I wanted to check the mod out and the community stuff, I don't think I'm going to even bother downloading it if this is the kind of admin I'm going to have to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom