ADMIN_MATT IS ARBITRARY (WITH POLL!)

Should ADMIN_MATT loose his Admin License for being ARBITRARY?

• Yes

Votes: 103 80.5%
  • No

Votes: 25 19.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phoenix234 said:
@ People:
"johnny" should stay banned until an apology is made to matt for the cancer insult, and accept a warning that if he does anything like that again he will stay banned.

the others,  to be unbanned and warned to avoid arguements like that again. Baiting an admin publicly is a bad idea

I really, really CANNOT stress how important my next sentence is.

THE INSULT WAS DIRECTED AT A RANDOMER,

NOT AT MATT!

I usually don't type in allcaps but we have ALL stated this several times and been totally ignored. If you care to find the particular randomer, i am sure Johhnny would be pleased to apologise to that individual.
If he's not posting here, he's clearly not bothered about it though.

Acezorz said:
I've stated in another post that that insult was never aimed at Matt and apologise if anyone took offense.

There we go, he did.

Acezorz said:
I've stated in another post that that insult was never aimed at Matt and apologise if anyone took offense.

For future reference cancer is probaly the worst current subject to make light of due to its widespread complications.
But ill accept that apology and warn you to be more careful, instead of insulting a player get evidence and report him so we can ban that randomer who instead got away because your "crime" overshadowed his.

Phalanx300 said:
How is this not blackmailing?

Now either stop posting in here and let it go or dont expect to be allowed on the server in the future.

And also funny how the admins in this tread are posting all kind of excuses but afterwards say they are doing right.

----

Also this forum has nothing to do with you guys. If you don't like what we're discussing then simply leave. Simple as that.

No... thats basic logic.
You don't let a criminal back onto the streets on parole unless your sure he can maintain his cool and not repeat previous actions.

Matts kick was reasonable since he felt offended, while his delete props wasnt since he left the server and a new crime hadnt been committed.

Also this forum has nothing to do with you guys. If you don't like what we're discussing then simply leave. Simple as that.? really now? you are doing the exact same by posting in someone elses dispute thread...

SeraphNavarras said:
Phoenix234 said:
@ People:
"johnny" should stay banned until an apology is made to matt for the cancer insult, and accept a warning that if he does anything like that again he will stay banned.

the others,  to be unbanned and warned to avoid arguements like that again. Baiting an admin publicly is a bad idea

I really, really CANNOT stress how important my next sentence is.

THE INSULT WAS DIRECTED AT A RANDOMER,

NOT AT MATT!

I usually don't type in allcaps but we have ALL stated this several times and been totally ignored. If you care to find the particular randomer, i am sure Johhnny would be pleased to apologise to that individual.
If he's not posting here, he's clearly not bothered about it though.

as i said above, by losing his temper and offending matt by using that language against another player no matter who he was he overshadowed the randomers previous actions, resulting in a randomer getting away with it. Thats why you need to understand how important it is to report players properly instead of losing your temper and getting into the same boat they are in

No... thats basic logic.
You don't let a criminal back onto the streets on parole unless your sure he can maintain his cool and not repeat previous actions.

Matts kick was reasonable since he felt offended, while his delete props wasnt since he left the server and a new crime hadnt been committed.

Also this forum has nothing to do with you guys. If you don't like what we're discussing then simply leave. Simple as that.? really now? you are doing the exact same by posting in someone elses dispute thread...

No its blackmailing. As much are you like to play as the prosecuter and the judge. Wonder what forum rules say about that.

So kicking people when feeling offended is a right only for admins? What kind of server is this.  :???:

Yes simple as that. You have no right at all to be demanding the closure of this tread. Especially not seeing the numerous complaints. If you don't like what you see then don't watch.

Unless you can provide proof to this current dispute , don't post in this thread. This is a dispute not a discussion.
Sp1r1tuS said:
Absolutely agree with thread-maker, voted YES

pointless comment without any evidence or reasoning :/

Pretty much like your posts here. Let admins here take care of what can and can't be posted. Rather then taking rights in your own arms.

Phoenix234 said:
Unless you can provide proof to this current dispute , don't post in this thread. This is a dispute not a discussion.
Sp1r1tuS said:

Admin_Matt was wrong in many situations. For example, Matt often ignored reports of the players about rdm. He also constantly inculcated that any rules although officially there were no rules.

Phalanx300 said:

Pretty much like your posts here. Let admins here take care of what can and can't be posted. Rather then taking rights in your own arms.

1. Im an admin so your statement has no change.
2. Since i started posting progress  was made, at least one of the players will be unbanned for apologising.
3. a post that says " I agree" without providing any reasoning or evidence is pointless to post as he already voted in the poll.

Sp1r1tuS said:
Phoenix234 said:
Sp1r1tuS said:

Admin_Matt was wrong in many situations. For example, Matt often ignored reports of the players about rdm. He also constantly inculcated that any rules although officially there were no rules.

Can you provide evidence? Randoming isn't a easy issue to prove. a randomer is often a player that kills another for a legit reason but the person who died doesn't want to admit they were in the wrong first.

Theres a rule to listen to admins, so any rules matt makes up on the spot technically are official while hes there, like no prop surfing. Either way now we have admin tools we can sort randomers much faster. Which is why i said to wait before creating threads like this.

Phalanx300 said:
No... thats basic logic.

No its blackmailing. As much are you like to play as the prosecuter and the judge. Wonder what forum rules say about that.

So kicking people when feeling offended is a right only for admins? What kind of server is this.  :???:

Yes simple as that. You have no right at all to be demanding the closure of this tread. Especially not seeing the numerous complaints. If you don't like what you see then don't watch.

No.

Matt kicked the player in the first place for being offensive.

They then argued for the next 10 mins, one of two of them insulting him.

He removed the props.

I'm unbanning you lot now 0.12 is out.

You'll be watched, as will Matt too.

N0body said:
Phalanx300 said:
No... thats basic logic.

No.

Matt kicked the player in the first place for being offensive.

They then argued for the next 10 mins, one of two of them insulting him.

He removed the props.

I'm unbanning you lot now 0.12 is out.

You'll be watched, as will Matt too.

Nice, unban Sghost please too. Matt banned him when He tryed to RP (robbing) by Matt's rules (as I said, Matt like make rules in real time)

Dont-Feed-the-Trolls.png

Matthieu said:
Necroing german idiot.

No need to bring this up, retard ._.

Now that's really not nice, lets see what the forum rules have to say about this.
Besides, in the US, the EU and several other places there is a little something called "free speech".
That means that everybody can express their opinion freely. If you can't handle that, then it's you that has a problem.

Well, so can i, cant i?

Its my opinion, dont judge me for having it.

I just dont like the whole post, it was clearly a necro.

And yes, im worked up.

EU doesn't really have free speech to the extent the US has btw...the RCC servers closed down so this thread is redundant so please stop spamming it, since it does nothing and will never change anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom