MP Other Adimi Tools v1.52 for 1.174

Users who are viewing this thread

Barnard said:
Muzzle of CC said:
Server is probably installed alright. You just need to have the same mod on your pc to be able to control the server's features

That did the trick, thanks! The installation guide didn't really make clear to put the files both on the server and locally.
Usually anyone with the sense to run a Warband Server would know that Administration Tool Add-ons almost always require a Client Add-on. Should the tool add any major Features. (The Admin Tier PIN System should have been a huge hint that you needed to have it client side, as well as the Scene Editing Changes.)

It's good that you got it to work though. Best of Luck.

Zenithar said:
Barnard said:
Muzzle of CC said:
Server is probably installed alright. You just need to have the same mod on your pc to be able to control the server's features

That did the trick, thanks! The installation guide didn't really make clear to put the files both on the server and locally.
Usually anyone with the sense to run a Warband Server would know that Administration Tool Add-ons almost always require a Client Add-on. Should the tool add any major Features. (The Admin Tier PIN System should have been a huge hint that you needed to have it client side, as well as the Scene Editing Changes.)

This is my first time running a Warband server, hence why.

Barnard said:
Zenithar said:
Barnard said:
Muzzle of CC said:

This is my first time running a Warband server, hence why.
Meant no insult. A little bit of looking around would have saved you a lot of trouble. Although your probably not the first to make the mistake. :smile:

Could anyone tell me why bots aren't working? I have the latest version, logged in as admin but cannot spawn bots at all. Don't get any error's either...

any help is greatly appreciated!

Firewyne_Consul_Borris said:
Could anyone tell me why bots aren't working? I have the latest version, logged in as admin but cannot spawn bots at all. Don't get any error's either...

any help is greatly appreciated!

Make sure in the config you have Poll bots turned on for you to be able to put in bots. (You can just disable the actual ability to poll the bots in off.)

Example:

Code:
set_num_bots_voteable 60
This will allow for a maximum of 60 bots per team/faction.

Hey guys,

I guess the Adimi_Hungergames_Test server is still online.. So I would be glad if someone could stick together, test a bit around and give me a feedback to the current hungergames system.

(Correct map would be Custom_scene_9:cool:

greetings,

Gotha

I do not use native tools, but I use the hell out of your server monitor, just wanted to say thank you for keeping the server monitor online for so long. 

Gotha said:
Hey guys,

I guess the Adimi_Hungergames_Test server is still online.. So I would be glad if someone could stick together, test a bit around and give me a feedback to the current hungergames system.

(Correct map would be Custom_scene_9:cool:

greetings,

Gotha

I must have missed this. I will try it out today!

Hi, there is a bug on dedicated servers on wine? because using for example barrior_8m in a map created by some member of my clan produces extrange things or bugs, like dying twice when touch this things, but the worst case is when randomly on these actions we got Warband game crash to desktop, when we try something in the game itself not by dedicated, we cant reproduce the same behavior. Thanks :smile:

metal494 said:
Hi, there is a bug on dedicated servers on wine? because using for example barrior_8m in a map created by some member of my clan produces extrange things or bugs, like dying twice when touch this things, but the worst case is when randomly on these actions we got Warband game crash to desktop, when we try something in the game itself not by dedicated, we cant reproduce the same behavior. Thanks :smile:

Could it be your installation alone? I've never had this problem and I've been hosting 22+ servers on Linux using more then around 50 different installs. I've never encountered this problem.

Perhaps a step in the install was messed up. I do know that File Transfer Protocols are very bad when it comes to replacing large amounts of files.
It might be worth trying to delete the original Native files that are replaced and then add the new ones.

Tomis13lack said:
will this work for NW? If not can you make a version that does?
It will not.

Last time Gotha had a question like this (proposed by myself, actually) he said that he doesn't really care for the NW Module system and never bothered to learn it. Therefore he couldn't convert it to NW.

I'm sure someone out there could, but I see no need too. The Module system itself is available, but good luck if you decide to make an attempt. :smile:

Hiya,

I've noticed an issue with the mod, where the scripts aren't working in relation to the ratios of classes allowed. On my server it's 20% Arch., 20% Cav. limit & 100% Inf. I Was surprised to see that it's not actually working.

Is this related to Warband being updated to 1.161?

Another note, I tried uninstalling the mod, of which I did to see maybe if that would help (desperato). But now when I try to download it again, using both the Dropbox & Megaupload, is prompts me saying 'Application Not Found'. I have no idea why it says this, and I'm not too familiar with computer issues, so if it's something simple please do tell  :lol:

Thanks!

LiquidTLO said:
Hiya,

I've noticed an issue with the mod, where the scripts aren't working in relation to the ratios of classes allowed. On my server it's 20% Arch., 20% Cav. limit & 100% Inf. I Was surprised to see that it's not actually working.

Is this related to Warband being updated to 1.161?

Another note, I tried uninstalling the mod, of which I did to see maybe if that would help (desperato). But now when I try to download it again, using both the Dropbox & Megaupload, is prompts me saying 'Application Not Found'. I have no idea why it says this, and I'm not too familiar with computer issues, so if it's something simple please do tell  :lol:

Thanks!
(Probably doesn't help that I don't host for warband anymore but here we go...)
I doubt the update would have much effect on the Admin tools. The Ratio's are set separately. Once they have been set, you then must choose a separate setting that defines how it acts. This setting is is how the server is limited. By Player Count or Slot count. If you do it by player count, it will limit the classes based on players. For example. If there are 5 players and you have a 25% limit on Cav and Archers, then only One person can go archer and cav. Then the 3 others are forced to go infantry. If you do it by slot count, then it has the similar effect but with the total slots on the server. So lets say... 60 slots. Then 20 of those can be archers, 20 can be cav. Make sense? You most likely had it set to Slot count or disabled in general.

Reinstall your original Native and then install Adimi. Always helps to have backups. If you are using steam then you can go to... Right click on Mount & Blade: Warband > Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity of Game Cache.

If there is anything else please feel free to ask.

I noticed for some days, that mount and blade got updated (maybe with the release of viking conquest). Anyway is the current adimi admin tool not compatible with the newest version of Mount and Blade 1.163. I hope you will modernise the admin tool quickly, because the admin tool worked well for us. :smile:

Yes, the maps are still working but there is no way to use the admin powers, they are not broken they are just no there in contrast to the "normal" admin powers like kick players and ban players and the administrationfield.

Hello,I am trying to use Windmill Turning fan but it's not working fully(for me at least)
It does start to turn but stops after few seconds.
So am I doing something wrong or...?

Could the problem be that it's not working fully on hosted server(used for map making),but it does work correctly on dedicated server?

Back
Top Bottom