MP Other Adimi Tools v1.52 for 1.174

Users who are viewing this thread

Forgive me if it was mentioned before, but i want to know if there is a problem with the mod about adding bots to server. I installed the mod on server and on my pc and its been working all right. Except that i simply cant change the number of bots. It's stuck at 0.

In your configuration file you should find a line like this:

Code:
set_num_bots_voteable amounthere

If the amount is set to 0, than you can't have any bots on your server. If it is set to a certain number such as 10, you can only have a max of 10 on to your server. Once you have this set up, you can go into the Administrator Panel and simply turn the actual ability to vote for the bots, off. You will then be allowed as Admin, to spawn bots, but your players can't poll them.

Gotha, I haven't seen any recent activity from you regarding your Admin Tools. I've noticed after long period of activity, your Admin Tools tend to cause lag amongst a server. Just due to the differently added functions.

Also, your server scanners are no longer functioning. Are you doing something or should I be alarmed that it is no longer working.

Zenithar, try mine.
Code:
http://rusweetserver.ru/Monitoring/server_stats.php?name=SERVERNAME&sweet=on&lang=en
server_stats.php

Code:
http://rusweetserver.ru/Monitoring/server_stats.php?name=SERVERNAME&lang=en
server_stats.php

have you changed anything from the upload or scripts

the adimi door script used to work fine in napoleanic wars

like just the adimi script for that, and adding the scene prop (would use exit 4mm instead of barrier sphere for the var stuff)

anyway i recently got a new server reinstalled everything, tried adding the adimi script like i  used to, and it does not work anymore

please reply... theres no reason why it should suddenly not be compatible anymore as there havent been any new nw updates since

Master_Lionhard said:
Zenithar said:
Gotha said:
Updated Server Monitor Posts in the OP. (new url)
Once more, thanks Gotha!

Has the problem with the lags been solved?
Not from what I can tell. Might be the wine that is hosting the server, or the Admin tools itself, but I'm not having the same problem on any other server that's running different Admin tools. Unfortunately I might have to switch Admin tools Considering that this lag causes skips in the server, which is unacceptable.

I installed this mod for our native server, but the madmin options are not showing up, do i have to press a different key besides esc?

Zenithar said:
Gotha, would it be possible to add more than just 5 Messages? Perhaps a Maximum of 20-30? Or give the server the abliity to read more past 5?

When I asked him about the same he s anwer was: "Nope" :smile:

Hm. How can i make it that a bed restores HP?
Var1: ??? (no idea wich number i should write in)
Var2: How many Hp do you want reset (zb. 100)

PS @ Don_Carleone:

Press These Buttons on the same time:
STRG (Button in the  lower left corner)
ALT (button left of your SPACE-Button)
F8(slow) or F9 (normal) or F10 (fast)

This Button must not have the same name on your Keybord, Press the Buttons wich i have described

Morbid said:
I installed this mod for our native server, but the madmin options are not showing up, do i have to press a different key besides esc?

Adimi*

When you press ESC. It should appear in the bottom left of your Menu. Provided you have entered the Correct Administrator Password and have installed the Tools both on your Client and Server.

With the recent addition of Steam workshop. My Adimi Admin tools have broken. Everything in the Menu isn't the menu. (Where there would be the words "Quit" there is a strand of random words from the Singleplayer. As well as all over my game. Error and Debug is going crazy in the bottom as well. Any hope to fix Gotha?

Back
Top Bottom