MP Add a sound when morale almost down

Users who are viewing this thread

Younes

Grandmaster Knight
I can't tell you how many times i, and personally others have completely forgot about the flags and ended up losing the game because we were too much focused on killing the other team and thinking our morale was fine.

I feel like skirmish would for one be a lot better without those annoying flags to watch for, but nonetheless i believe a sound should be played if the moral should reach 3 stars or so, similar to the siege bells.

I can't tell you how many times i, and personally others have completely forgot about the flags and ended up losing the game because we were too much focused on killing the other team and thinking our morale was fine.

I feel like skirmish would for one be a lot better without those annoying flags to watch for, but nonetheless i believe a sound should be played if the moral should reach 3 stars or so, similar to the siege bells.
I think they already exist to an extent in voice overs. I believe these are capture point related though not morale based. So some additional ones to shout "They are about to break!" Or "We cant hold out much longer" would be nice.

I think they already exist to an extent in voice overs. I believe these are capture point related though not morale based. So some additional ones to shout "They are about to break!" Or "We cant hold out much longer" would be nice.
Something like that but it should be something noticeable, i mean you constantly hear people shouting when one of the flag drops. It works in siege because bells were a very distinctive sound on the last flag

Something like that but it should be something noticeable, i mean you constantly hear people shouting when one of the flag drops. It works in siege because bells were a very distinctive sound on the last flag
Agreed on two points - it should be noticeable and the current voice overs to me always sound distant? Like we are at the back of the crowd; they could use jacking up the volume a little.

Agreed on two points - it should be noticeable and the current voice overs to me always sound distant? Like we are at the back of the crowd; they could use jacking up the volume a little.
From what i have seen, the sounds come from the map border. For example if you go beyond the red zone, the shouts are very clear

Can we get an option to also disable the voice overs as well? I fortunately have a functioning brain and eyes and can quite clearly see at the top of the screen when a flag is being captured or morale is low so an option to disable the cringe call outs from the border would be nice.

“CaLrAdIa cAlRaDiA!!!”

Can we get an option to also disable the voice overs as well? I fortunately have a functioning brain and eyes and can quite clearly see at the top of the screen when a flag is being captured or morale is low so an option to disable the cringe call outs from the border would be nice.

“CaLrAdIa cAlRaDiA!!!”
Sorry but anyone who plays warband has a severe lack of advanced function in the brain. We only have basic motor functions, and can only do one thing at a time.

Back
Top Bottom