Achtung achtung!

Users who are viewing this thread

We are cracking down on the very irritating habit people are getting into: quoting people's posts they agree with and adding only an arrow, at "+1", "I agree", or similar.  This is a forum, not a poll.  We do not need to know what each and every member feels.  If they do not have anything to contribute, they should not waste their's and others' time, or the forum's bandwidth.

Henceforth, posts of that nature will be summarily deleted or edited with an appropriate warning.  Repeat offenders will receive temporary posting bans. 

Merentha said:
We are cracking down on the very irritating habit people are getting into: quoting people's posts they agree with and adding only an arrow, at "+1", "I agree", or similar.  This is a forum, not a poll.  We do not need to know what each and every member feels.  If they do not have anything to contribute, they should not waste their's and others' time, or the forum's bandwidth.

Henceforth, posts of that nature will be summarily deleted or edited with an appropriate warning.  Repeat offenders will receive temporary posting bans. 
:arrow:

Heh. Nah, just kidding. Alright, thanks for the warning. And, I'd say this should be stickied so people know this is now a rule.

What's so hard about adding it into the rules though? Just stick it in the news announcement bar thingy under the TaleWorlds logo for a month or so and add it into the rules for anyone after that.

Admins know best. Let them get on with their jobs.

On the other hand, I actually want to see more of Mere's Commissar, so much more awesome than LL's line.

Redcoat - Mic said:
I think that it's a bit harsh. Sure it's a ****e post but a punishable offense?
Ah well, doesn't bother me, rule understood.

He said they will be deleted, not banned on sight. The banning will follow if they continue in their wicked ways.

It seems like a good decision. I'm assuming that agreement but also adding other comments or questions, or a separate point that backs up the first will be allowed?

Trooper5445 said:
It seems like a good decision. I'm assuming that agreement but also adding other comments or questions, or a separate point that backs up the first will be allowed?
Yes.

Elaboration, explanation, or anything that actually contributes to the conversation is fine. 

Back
Top Bottom