Abused Personal Guards

Users who are viewing this thread

MeAndMeVSU

Recruit
I really love the game but I've been playing an intelligence/charisma leader. As I level up the number of attackers increases but my combat skills don't. I'd like to see if we could add a small contingent of guards based on our intelligence/charisma and have everyone's attackers strengthen. I imagine it being similar to (Int-9)/3>= 0 + (Chr-9)/3>=0
Perhaps set the Int required for guards higher but I'm just thinking a smart person might plan to have guards knowing he has enemies and a charismatic person may just attract people to want to be near him.
Of course we would need stronger or more enemies but I hate owning half the continent and still get mugged in my own village by common thugs.

Tbh it’s all about balancing your character. If they made all different skill points available by going down a single route of character progression then it would make the combat orientated level ups obsolete. Even if you focus mainly on charisma and intelligence, try to put at least a few points into other categories to be able to hold your own. If you’re really struggling in hand to hand combat then, as a last resort, you could always turn on auto block.

I suppose that is an option but I'm terrible at balance I do all of one thing or another and generally ignore what's not of that until it is time to play that way. To be fair it would probably help me to learn to play the game better as I can take on two people but once I get to 3 (armored guys that don't die in one or two hits) I'm unable to kite them well enough to only have to block 1 of them and I get overwhelmed.
Makes me want to avoid thieves' guilds or just send in a legion to cordon off and slaughter the inhabitants.

Back
Top Bottom