• Swadian !

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Ormeli !

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Selvhan

Knight
IMO The Vaegir has been giving me serious trouble. They have strong infantry and horsemen and they seem to have good ranged troops. I think they are the strongest right now and by far.

What do you guys think ?

Swadia 4 lyfe.

The true owners of Calradia. Lion throne? Bah, they have enough territory already. Laurians? I like their style, but they are mere invaders. Vaegirs and Ormeli? LOL. Imperials? Too many guns but not enough heart.

Ormeli have something that makes them strong though. Maybe SHIELDS unlke my troops who have no protection whatsoever.

Seriously, no shields? Nothing? nada?

Here's a formula for winning every normal battle ever:

- Join the Swadians.
- Buy a ton of demilancers.
- Profit.

Enjoy losing all siege battles.

Personally my army (50 or so troops) is composed of:

- 15 Demilances/knights
- 15 Swadian Crossbowmen/Sharpshooters
- Companions (8 in total IIRC)
- Infantry Mercenaries (Mercenary Swordsman/Infantry, Bermian Swordsmen, etc)

Imperial state all the way pound away with a good mix

10 cannoneers
15 repeaters
1 standard bearer
30 guardsmen

bulk it up with infantry and my companions as cavalry

I can take most enemy parties 3x my size

I especially eat swabians for breakfast :twisted:

Tiberius said:
Swadia 4 lyfe.

The true owners of Calradia. Lion throne? Bah, they have enough territory already. Laurians? I like their style, but they are mere invaders. Vaegirs and Ormeli? LOL. Imperials? Too many guns but not enough heart.

Ormeli have something that makes them strong though. Maybe SHIELDS unlke my troops who have no protection whatsoever.

4 lyfe?

So you're telling me that Swadians and their surbordinates are black people?

RaVeN said:
Tiberius said:
Swadia 4 lyfe.

4 lyfe?

So you're telling me that Swadians and their surbordinates are black people?

Yes. Yes they are.

Imperial State all the way. Those who use Gunpowder to it's fullest potential are the masters of Calradia.
The age of the warrior is dying out one shot at a time.  :wink:

My second choice would be the Laurians, though they aren't as smart as the Imperials when it comes to gunpowder, their tactics in warfare make them a worthy adversary. Especially when it comes to defending castles, damn those Laurians and their pikes.

Lord Kehm said:
Especially when it comes to defending castles, damn those Laurians and their pikes.

Aye, curse whatever sorcery that allows them to be stabbing through the walls themselves!

As for who is the most powerful: Imperial State, by far. With the way the A.I fight, nothing can really beat a good force of Imperial gunmen.

Lord Kehm said:
Imperial State all the way. Those who use Gunpowder to it's fullest potential are the masters of Calradia.

My second choice would be the Laurians, though they aren't as smart as the Imperials when it comes to gunpowder, their tactics in warfare make them a worthy adversary. Especially when it comes to defending castles, damn those Laurians and their pikes.

Too bad they get owned so easily with a good force of knights on an open field or by infantry during sieges.

I'll stick with swadia.

Tiberius said:
Lord Kehm said:

Too bad they get owned so easily with a good force of knights on an open field or by infantry during sieges.

I'll stick with swadia.

Against you, maybe. But against the A.I the Imperial State just totally owns.

So when you play as the Imperial State they are immensely powerful.

Tiberius said:
Exactly. If the AI used actual tactics they would be much more of a challenge.

There isn't a lot of thing you can do in a siege though.

One way to take a castle find a handcannon :wink: run up the ladder and blow the ones blocking all your lovely troops up you roughly take 8-10 depending how bulked up they are and it allows your troops to get on the walls even if its only a little bit >.>

Hmm To detroy the theory that the AI need tactics, get 60 repeaters If you can afford them  :grin: find a nice hill sit on top of there 3/4 or whats coming to you would be target practise :3

Imperial states is the strongest faction due to this ^_^

Zenightmare said:
Tiberius said:
Exactly. If the AI used actual tactics they would be much more of a challenge.

There isn't a lot of thing you can do in a siege though.

One way to take a castle find a handcannon :wink: run up the ladder and blow the ones blocking all your lovely troops up you roughly take 8-10 depending how bulked up they are and it allows your troops to get on the walls even if its only a little bit >.>

Hmm To detroy the theory that the AI need tactics, get 60 repeaters If you can afford them  :grin: find a nice hill sit on top of there 3/4 or whats coming to you would be target practise :3

Imperial states is the strongest faction due to this ^_^

I was saying the IMPERIAL STATES AI needs tactics.

I'm gonna say Swadians because they look the most in-period. But the imps, Laurians and Swadians can all be equally good in tight, disciplined formations on high ground. Except when fighting imps. Anyways, I'm a multinational *Runs and hides* 

I have to say the AI does everything wrong with the Imperial state. Just take part in a battle with the AI running your allies in a battle and watch them charge towards enemy cavalry then spread out and get destroyed. While I sit on my hill not moving. The only thing I would like the State to do is have the ability to form square but I can only dream

fifer71 said:
I have to say the AI does everything wrong with the Imperial state. Just take part in a battle with the AI running your allies in a battle and watch them charge towards enemy cavalry then spread out and get destroyed. While I sit on my hill not moving. The only thing I would like the State to do is have the ability to form square but I can only dream

It sort of evens out in the end - because when you're playing as Imperial State the A.I behaves the same way (obviously) and by charging mindlessly head-on they(other factions) are easy prey for your Imperial gunmen.

I love the Laurians, a mass of veteran pike men and sword&buckler men owns all. I've beaten armies of the swadians that out numbered my troops 3 to 1. If I have to fight imperial state then I go heavy sword&buckler men. I actually like the free pike men you can get from towns, in case I suffer heavy casualties. I have to say that I really don't like the imperial state, no offense to anyone who likes them but, I like having the ability to actually siege something.

General OUT!!!!

1x1General1x1 said:
I love the Laurians, a mass of veteran pike men and sword&buckler men owns all. I've beaten armies of the swadians that out numbered my troops 3 to 1. If I have to fight imperial state then I go heavy sword&buckler men. I actually like the free pike men you can get from towns, in case I suffer heavy casualties. I have to say that I really don't like the imperial state, no offense to anyone who likes them but, I like having the ability to actually siege something.

General OUT!!!!

Besieging with Imperial State is ridiculously effective, albeit extremely boring. All you have to do is back up to the edge of the map, as far away from the castle as possible, and just have your gunmen pick off the defenders.

Once the ranged units are taken out, the close-combat defenders can't do anything but getting shot to pieces.

Back
Top Bottom