About patch 1.0.10

Users who are viewing this thread

JA55

Regular
After patch 1.0.10 Game runs flawlessly.
I'm experiencing much smoother battles and that's a big step forward in development. It feels like playing another game. Hopefully, many others are sharing the same benefits from it.

Keep it up!

After patch 1.0.10 Game runs flawlessly.
I'm experiencing much smoother battles and that's a big step forward in development. It feels like playing another game. Hopefully, many others are sharing the same benefits from it.

Keep it up!
you filled my heart with hope friend, as i hope it really does with all types of pc especially the intel hd 4000 type of cpu

This was possibly related to the cloth physics? Mordhau had a similar issue, the cloth physics simulation was bonked, caused a lot of performance problems.

Maybe your PC is too old or too weak so play the game as you wish?

See the required hardware here:
ah thanks, not to much but looking at the requirments i have the min their and few of the recommended their to, maybe its because its early access, ad the game having issues with intel cpu or so im hoping atleast, and you have my thanks for the requirment program, it turned all checks then green and after that it closed, think its a good sign xD

What I'm seeing is that I keep having a mostly lag-free game (some occasional stutter in big battles) until I'm 2 hours into a game, then suddenly the bandits' shirts will take some time to render, and battles will stutter more and more.

I find it hard to understand; a game like Assassin's Creed Odyssey, with expansive terrain, gorgeous models and animations, absolutely astonishing water and light scattering simulations... it ran much better than Bannerlord.

What I'm seeing is that I keep having a mostly lag-free game (some occasional stutter in big battles) until I'm 2 hours into a game, then suddenly the bandits' shirts will take some time to render, and battles will stutter more and more.

I find it hard to understand; a game like Assassin's Creed Odyssey, with expansive terrain, gorgeous models and animations, absolutely astonishing water and light scattering simulations... it ran much better than Bannerlord.
Ac Odyssey its a triple A, this isnt.

!!
Assassin's Creed Odyssey is a finished game and Bannerlord EA.

Look at their employee numbers and budget. Also AAA vs just a studio.

I think they mean more technically why/how does AC run better then Bannerlord. I don't know but I think Bannerlord is very calculation heavey, even if it doesn't show it. It looks like a buncha dudes mindlessly wacking at each other but behind the scenes the engine is working really hard to keep track of them waking at eachother.

The game ran fine for me from day 1, except for some occasional FPS drops in large siege battles.
If at this point anyone is still lagging heavily even in normal battles, they probably need a hardware upgrade

What you're likely experiencing in the 2 hours is a memory leak. Bannerlord has a huge amount of it.
They fixed some but there's still more to be found. When the memory leak happens stuff starts stuttering and loading is messed up. Especially if you only have 8GB of RAM. It seems to be a known issue.

same here. also the transitions between dialogue with looters and fights is really 25-30% faster. It doesn't feel like a huge hickup. Thanks for that !

Sounds like it could be memory leak.

Back
Top Bottom